Mom: Lindsay Lohan Is Claustrophobic
Lindsay Lohan's mum has made a last-ditch attempt to reduce her daughter's imminent jail time by revealing she fears for the actress' life behind bars. Dina Lohan insists her daughter's claustrophobia could become a big issue the longer she is jailed.
Lohan will surrender to Los Angeles authorities and begin her 90-day jail term next week. Reports suggest her time behind bars could be greatly reduced, due to overcrowding, and the star's mother can only hope she'll be out quickly. She tells In Touch magazine, "I would fear for her life. She is claustrophobic, so she's in fear of that."
And she's still convinced that her daughter doesn't deserve jail time for violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest. She says, "Jail doesn't help anyone no matter what problem you have, unless you're a rapist or a murderer. This wasn't a violent crime, but they're saying you miss a DUI class and have to go to jail for three months - that's absurd."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video