Mom: Lindsay Lohan Is Claustrophobic
Lindsay Lohan's mum has made a last-ditch attempt to reduce her daughter's imminent jail time by revealing she fears for the actress' life behind bars. Dina Lohan insists her daughter's claustrophobia could become a big issue the longer she is jailed.
Lohan will surrender to Los Angeles authorities and begin her 90-day jail term next week. Reports suggest her time behind bars could be greatly reduced, due to overcrowding, and the star's mother can only hope she'll be out quickly. She tells In Touch magazine, "I would fear for her life. She is claustrophobic, so she's in fear of that."
And she's still convinced that her daughter doesn't deserve jail time for violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest. She says, "Jail doesn't help anyone no matter what problem you have, unless you're a rapist or a murderer. This wasn't a violent crime, but they're saying you miss a DUI class and have to go to jail for three months - that's absurd."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'