Mom: Lindsay Lohan Is Claustrophobic
Lindsay Lohan's mum has made a last-ditch attempt to reduce her daughter's imminent jail time by revealing she fears for the actress' life behind bars. Dina Lohan insists her daughter's claustrophobia could become a big issue the longer she is jailed.
Lohan will surrender to Los Angeles authorities and begin her 90-day jail term next week. Reports suggest her time behind bars could be greatly reduced, due to overcrowding, and the star's mother can only hope she'll be out quickly. She tells In Touch magazine, "I would fear for her life. She is claustrophobic, so she's in fear of that."
And she's still convinced that her daughter doesn't deserve jail time for violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest. She says, "Jail doesn't help anyone no matter what problem you have, unless you're a rapist or a murderer. This wasn't a violent crime, but they're saying you miss a DUI class and have to go to jail for three months - that's absurd."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert