Mom: Lindsay Lohan Is Claustrophobic
Lindsay Lohan's mum has made a last-ditch attempt to reduce her daughter's imminent jail time by revealing she fears for the actress' life behind bars. Dina Lohan insists her daughter's claustrophobia could become a big issue the longer she is jailed.
Lohan will surrender to Los Angeles authorities and begin her 90-day jail term next week. Reports suggest her time behind bars could be greatly reduced, due to overcrowding, and the star's mother can only hope she'll be out quickly. She tells In Touch magazine, "I would fear for her life. She is claustrophobic, so she's in fear of that."
And she's still convinced that her daughter doesn't deserve jail time for violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest. She says, "Jail doesn't help anyone no matter what problem you have, unless you're a rapist or a murderer. This wasn't a violent crime, but they're saying you miss a DUI class and have to go to jail for three months - that's absurd."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen