Mom: Lindsay Lohan Is Claustrophobic
Lindsay Lohan's mum has made a last-ditch attempt to reduce her daughter's imminent jail time by revealing she fears for the actress' life behind bars. Dina Lohan insists her daughter's claustrophobia could become a big issue the longer she is jailed.
Lohan will surrender to Los Angeles authorities and begin her 90-day jail term next week. Reports suggest her time behind bars could be greatly reduced, due to overcrowding, and the star's mother can only hope she'll be out quickly. She tells In Touch magazine, "I would fear for her life. She is claustrophobic, so she's in fear of that."
And she's still convinced that her daughter doesn't deserve jail time for violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest. She says, "Jail doesn't help anyone no matter what problem you have, unless you're a rapist or a murderer. This wasn't a violent crime, but they're saying you miss a DUI class and have to go to jail for three months - that's absurd."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says