Trace Cyrus Sued by His Former Metro Station Bandmates
Miley Cyrus' brother Trace Cyrus is at war with his former Metro Station bandmates - they've filed a lawsuit against the star after he announced the group's split without their permission. The 21 year old, who is president of their company Metrostation, Inc, announced in March that the band had parted ways.
He is also said to have taken to his Twitter.com page to slam the band's music, writing in one post: "That s**t is weak." But Cyrus' bandmates were fuming that he revealed the news without consulting them, and voted to oust him as president of Metrostation, Inc.
Cyrus allegedly refused to give up the post and now his former pals have filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to dismiss him as head of the company, according to TMZ.com.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism