Trace Cyrus Sued by His Former Metro Station Bandmates
Miley Cyrus' brother Trace Cyrus is at war with his former Metro Station bandmates - they've filed a lawsuit against the star after he announced the group's split without their permission. The 21 year old, who is president of their company Metrostation, Inc, announced in March that the band had parted ways.
He is also said to have taken to his Twitter.com page to slam the band's music, writing in one post: "That s**t is weak." But Cyrus' bandmates were fuming that he revealed the news without consulting them, and voted to oust him as president of Metrostation, Inc.
Cyrus allegedly refused to give up the post and now his former pals have filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to dismiss him as head of the company, according to TMZ.com.
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'