Trace Cyrus Sued by His Former Metro Station Bandmates
Miley Cyrus' brother Trace Cyrus is at war with his former Metro Station bandmates - they've filed a lawsuit against the star after he announced the group's split without their permission. The 21 year old, who is president of their company Metrostation, Inc, announced in March that the band had parted ways.
He is also said to have taken to his Twitter.com page to slam the band's music, writing in one post: "That s**t is weak." But Cyrus' bandmates were fuming that he revealed the news without consulting them, and voted to oust him as president of Metrostation, Inc.
Cyrus allegedly refused to give up the post and now his former pals have filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to dismiss him as head of the company, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'