Trace Cyrus Sued by His Former Metro Station Bandmates
Miley Cyrus' brother Trace Cyrus is at war with his former Metro Station bandmates - they've filed a lawsuit against the star after he announced the group's split without their permission. The 21 year old, who is president of their company Metrostation, Inc, announced in March that the band had parted ways.
He is also said to have taken to his Twitter.com page to slam the band's music, writing in one post: "That s**t is weak." But Cyrus' bandmates were fuming that he revealed the news without consulting them, and voted to oust him as president of Metrostation, Inc.
Cyrus allegedly refused to give up the post and now his former pals have filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to dismiss him as head of the company, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones