Trace Cyrus Sued by His Former Metro Station Bandmates
Miley Cyrus' brother Trace Cyrus is at war with his former Metro Station bandmates - they've filed a lawsuit against the star after he announced the group's split without their permission. The 21 year old, who is president of their company Metrostation, Inc, announced in March that the band had parted ways.
He is also said to have taken to his Twitter.com page to slam the band's music, writing in one post: "That s**t is weak." But Cyrus' bandmates were fuming that he revealed the news without consulting them, and voted to oust him as president of Metrostation, Inc.
Cyrus allegedly refused to give up the post and now his former pals have filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to dismiss him as head of the company, according to TMZ.com.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?