Stephen Fry Moves to Rented Apartment After Splitting From Longtime Lover
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry has split from his longterm lover and moved into a rented apartment, according to a report. The funnyman has been dating Daniel Cohen for 14 years and the pair shared a home in West Hampstead, north London together.
Fry has now broken up with Cohen, 14 years his junior, and has moved into a temporary property in the British capital, reports the Daily Mail. The writer/actor is selling the $3 million property he shared with his former lover and will reportedly give him cash from the sale.
The split comes amid reports Fry has sparked a close relationship with 26-year-old actor Steven Webb after the pair was spotted attending numerous events together.
Earlier this week, Stephen Fry was awarded an Honorary Fellowship from a Welsh university. He was selected as one of ten Honorary Fellows by bosses at Cardiff University in recognition of his "international distinction."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March