Stephen Fry Moves to Rented Apartment After Splitting From Longtime Lover
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry has split from his longterm lover and moved into a rented apartment, according to a report. The funnyman has been dating Daniel Cohen for 14 years and the pair shared a home in West Hampstead, north London together.
Fry has now broken up with Cohen, 14 years his junior, and has moved into a temporary property in the British capital, reports the Daily Mail. The writer/actor is selling the $3 million property he shared with his former lover and will reportedly give him cash from the sale.
The split comes amid reports Fry has sparked a close relationship with 26-year-old actor Steven Webb after the pair was spotted attending numerous events together.
Earlier this week, Stephen Fry was awarded an Honorary Fellowship from a Welsh university. He was selected as one of ten Honorary Fellows by bosses at Cardiff University in recognition of his "international distinction."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio