Stephen Fry Moves to Rented Apartment After Splitting From Longtime Lover
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry has split from his longterm lover and moved into a rented apartment, according to a report. The funnyman has been dating Daniel Cohen for 14 years and the pair shared a home in West Hampstead, north London together.
Fry has now broken up with Cohen, 14 years his junior, and has moved into a temporary property in the British capital, reports the Daily Mail. The writer/actor is selling the $3 million property he shared with his former lover and will reportedly give him cash from the sale.
The split comes amid reports Fry has sparked a close relationship with 26-year-old actor Steven Webb after the pair was spotted attending numerous events together.
Earlier this week, Stephen Fry was awarded an Honorary Fellowship from a Welsh university. He was selected as one of ten Honorary Fellows by bosses at Cardiff University in recognition of his "international distinction."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna