Stephen Fry Moves to Rented Apartment After Splitting From Longtime Lover
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry has split from his longterm lover and moved into a rented apartment, according to a report. The funnyman has been dating Daniel Cohen for 14 years and the pair shared a home in West Hampstead, north London together.
Fry has now broken up with Cohen, 14 years his junior, and has moved into a temporary property in the British capital, reports the Daily Mail. The writer/actor is selling the $3 million property he shared with his former lover and will reportedly give him cash from the sale.
The split comes amid reports Fry has sparked a close relationship with 26-year-old actor Steven Webb after the pair was spotted attending numerous events together.
Earlier this week, Stephen Fry was awarded an Honorary Fellowship from a Welsh university. He was selected as one of ten Honorary Fellows by bosses at Cardiff University in recognition of his "international distinction."
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her