Stephen Fry Moves to Rented Apartment After Splitting From Longtime Lover
Veteran British actor Stephen Fry has split from his longterm lover and moved into a rented apartment, according to a report. The funnyman has been dating Daniel Cohen for 14 years and the pair shared a home in West Hampstead, north London together.
Fry has now broken up with Cohen, 14 years his junior, and has moved into a temporary property in the British capital, reports the Daily Mail. The writer/actor is selling the $3 million property he shared with his former lover and will reportedly give him cash from the sale.
The split comes amid reports Fry has sparked a close relationship with 26-year-old actor Steven Webb after the pair was spotted attending numerous events together.
Earlier this week, Stephen Fry was awarded an Honorary Fellowship from a Welsh university. He was selected as one of ten Honorary Fellows by bosses at Cardiff University in recognition of his "international distinction."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'