Police Called to the Set of 'NCIS: Los Angeles'
Filming on "NCIS: Los Angeles" was interrupted by real cops on Tuesday, July 13 after a man carrying a replica lightsaber infiltrated the set and screamed at cast members. Stars, including rapper LL Cool J, were shooting scenes for the hit U.S. show in Venice, California when an unidentified man swooped on the makeshift set with the weapon and began shouting at the cast and crew.
Police were called to the scene and the man was handcuffed so the shoot could continue, according to TMZ.com. He was later released and no charges will be filed against him, reports the website.
Beside starring in it, LL Cool J has also crafted an anthem titled "NCIS: No Crew Is Superior", which is inspired by his role as Special Agent Sam Hanna in the series, together with Grammy-winning producer Christopher "Tricky" Stewart.
More NCIS: Los Angeles News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video