Police Called to the Set of 'NCIS: Los Angeles'
Filming on "NCIS: Los Angeles" was interrupted by real cops on Tuesday, July 13 after a man carrying a replica lightsaber infiltrated the set and screamed at cast members. Stars, including rapper LL Cool J, were shooting scenes for the hit U.S. show in Venice, California when an unidentified man swooped on the makeshift set with the weapon and began shouting at the cast and crew.
Police were called to the scene and the man was handcuffed so the shoot could continue, according to TMZ.com. He was later released and no charges will be filed against him, reports the website.
Beside starring in it, LL Cool J has also crafted an anthem titled "NCIS: No Crew Is Superior", which is inspired by his role as Special Agent Sam Hanna in the series, together with Grammy-winning producer Christopher "Tricky" Stewart.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences