Spice Girls Will Take Part in Musical Audition
Wannabe actors trying out for the new Spice Girls musical will have to impress some very important people - the pop stars themselves are overseeing casting of the stage show. The "Spice Up Your Life" hitmakers have been asked to give their input throughout the production process for "Viva Forever", a musical inspired by the songs of the all-conquering girl group, comprising of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie C.
And Bunton insists she is thrilled to reunite with her former bandmates for the project. She tells DigitalSpy.co.uk, "It's all going great. We've all been getting together for meetings. We're working with Judy Craymer, who worked on Mamma Mia!, the musical and film. She's great! It's lovely for us girls as well to have a project to work on again."
"It will be a very different story and not based on our actual lives, so we won't be looking for people to play us, but we are going to be involved in the casting. So, don't worry, the girls will make sure there are plenty of good-looking boys in there!"
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video