Spice Girls Will Take Part in Musical Audition
Wannabe actors trying out for the new Spice Girls musical will have to impress some very important people - the pop stars themselves are overseeing casting of the stage show. The "Spice Up Your Life" hitmakers have been asked to give their input throughout the production process for "Viva Forever", a musical inspired by the songs of the all-conquering girl group, comprising of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie C.
And Bunton insists she is thrilled to reunite with her former bandmates for the project. She tells DigitalSpy.co.uk, "It's all going great. We've all been getting together for meetings. We're working with Judy Craymer, who worked on Mamma Mia!, the musical and film. She's great! It's lovely for us girls as well to have a project to work on again."
"It will be a very different story and not based on our actual lives, so we won't be looking for people to play us, but we are going to be involved in the casting. So, don't worry, the girls will make sure there are plenty of good-looking boys in there!"
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation