Spice Girls Will Take Part in Musical Audition
Wannabe actors trying out for the new Spice Girls musical will have to impress some very important people - the pop stars themselves are overseeing casting of the stage show. The "Spice Up Your Life" hitmakers have been asked to give their input throughout the production process for "Viva Forever", a musical inspired by the songs of the all-conquering girl group, comprising of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie C.
And Bunton insists she is thrilled to reunite with her former bandmates for the project. She tells DigitalSpy.co.uk, "It's all going great. We've all been getting together for meetings. We're working with Judy Craymer, who worked on Mamma Mia!, the musical and film. She's great! It's lovely for us girls as well to have a project to work on again."
"It will be a very different story and not based on our actual lives, so we won't be looking for people to play us, but we are going to be involved in the casting. So, don't worry, the girls will make sure there are plenty of good-looking boys in there!"
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs