Robert Pattinson Blasts Courtney Love for Linking Him
Robert Pattinson has taken aim at Courtney Love over remarks she made about his possible casting in a planned Kurt Cobain biopic. Love disapproved of the idea and went public with her feelings, insisting the thought of the movie vampire playing her late husband was "stupid" and "wrong".
Her comments appear to have upset the Brit, who has attacked her in a new article, in which he insists he's tired of reports linking him to a Cobain portrayal. Pattinson tells Britain's The Mirror newspaper, "You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying 'What the f**k! He's totally wrong for it,' and I'm like, 'I f**king said no, you d**k!' I didn't get offered it. For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him!"
"I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much. I'd be embarrassed (to play Cobain)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle