Robert Pattinson Blasts Courtney Love for Linking Him
Robert Pattinson has taken aim at Courtney Love over remarks she made about his possible casting in a planned Kurt Cobain biopic. Love disapproved of the idea and went public with her feelings, insisting the thought of the movie vampire playing her late husband was "stupid" and "wrong".
Her comments appear to have upset the Brit, who has attacked her in a new article, in which he insists he's tired of reports linking him to a Cobain portrayal. Pattinson tells Britain's The Mirror newspaper, "You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying 'What the f**k! He's totally wrong for it,' and I'm like, 'I f**king said no, you d**k!' I didn't get offered it. For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him!"
"I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much. I'd be embarrassed (to play Cobain)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March