Robert Pattinson Blasts Courtney Love for Linking Him
Robert Pattinson has taken aim at Courtney Love over remarks she made about his possible casting in a planned Kurt Cobain biopic. Love disapproved of the idea and went public with her feelings, insisting the thought of the movie vampire playing her late husband was "stupid" and "wrong".
Her comments appear to have upset the Brit, who has attacked her in a new article, in which he insists he's tired of reports linking him to a Cobain portrayal. Pattinson tells Britain's The Mirror newspaper, "You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying 'What the f**k! He's totally wrong for it,' and I'm like, 'I f**king said no, you d**k!' I didn't get offered it. For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him!"
"I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much. I'd be embarrassed (to play Cobain)."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified