Brad Pitt's Part in Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Scrapped Because of Kids
Brad Pitt rejected a cameo role opposite partner Angelina Jolie in her new spy thriller "Salt" because he had to babysit the couple's six kids. The actress was campaigning for Pitt to perform a motorcycle stunt for a short scene in the action film, marking the first time the couple would have shared the big screen since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith".
But the complicated stunt work would have required too much time to film - so Pitt happily agreed to stay at home with the tots.
Jolie tells USA Today, "He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name. But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App