Brad Pitt's Part in Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Scrapped Because of Kids
Brad Pitt rejected a cameo role opposite partner Angelina Jolie in her new spy thriller "Salt" because he had to babysit the couple's six kids. The actress was campaigning for Pitt to perform a motorcycle stunt for a short scene in the action film, marking the first time the couple would have shared the big screen since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith".
But the complicated stunt work would have required too much time to film - so Pitt happily agreed to stay at home with the tots.
Jolie tells USA Today, "He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name. But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms