Brad Pitt's Part in Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Scrapped Because of Kids
Brad Pitt rejected a cameo role opposite partner Angelina Jolie in her new spy thriller "Salt" because he had to babysit the couple's six kids. The actress was campaigning for Pitt to perform a motorcycle stunt for a short scene in the action film, marking the first time the couple would have shared the big screen since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith".
But the complicated stunt work would have required too much time to film - so Pitt happily agreed to stay at home with the tots.
Jolie tells USA Today, "He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name. But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie