Brad Pitt's Part in Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Scrapped Because of Kids
Brad Pitt rejected a cameo role opposite partner Angelina Jolie in her new spy thriller "Salt" because he had to babysit the couple's six kids. The actress was campaigning for Pitt to perform a motorcycle stunt for a short scene in the action film, marking the first time the couple would have shared the big screen since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith".
But the complicated stunt work would have required too much time to film - so Pitt happily agreed to stay at home with the tots.
Jolie tells USA Today, "He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name. But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl