Brad Pitt's Part in Angelina Jolie's 'Salt' Scrapped Because of Kids
Brad Pitt rejected a cameo role opposite partner Angelina Jolie in her new spy thriller "Salt" because he had to babysit the couple's six kids. The actress was campaigning for Pitt to perform a motorcycle stunt for a short scene in the action film, marking the first time the couple would have shared the big screen since 2005's "Mr and Mrs Smith".
But the complicated stunt work would have required too much time to film - so Pitt happily agreed to stay at home with the tots.
Jolie tells USA Today, "He was almost going to be the motorcycle guy that I knocked down and then he'd call me a bad name. But he was with the kids that day, and we couldn't work it out."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom