Tony Curtis Hospitalized After Asthma Attack
Movie legend Tony Curtis has been hospitalized in Las Vegas after suffering an asthma attack at an art exhibition. The 85-year-old "Some Like It Hot" star was showing his paintings in Henderson, Nevada last week when he was taken ill.
Sources tell TMZ Curtis has not yet been released from hospital, but he's in a stable condition. The actor recently revealed he's keen to return to the big screen three years after fighting for his life during a near-fatal battle with pneumonia.
Tony Curtis now uses a wheelchair and can only walk short distances. Curtis married five times and once had an affair with actress Marilyn Monroe. He has six children, including actresses Jaime Lee and Kelly Curtis. His son Nicholas died of a heroin overdose in 1994 when he was just 23.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie