Tony Curtis Hospitalized After Asthma Attack
Movie legend Tony Curtis has been hospitalized in Las Vegas after suffering an asthma attack at an art exhibition. The 85-year-old "Some Like It Hot" star was showing his paintings in Henderson, Nevada last week when he was taken ill.
Sources tell TMZ Curtis has not yet been released from hospital, but he's in a stable condition. The actor recently revealed he's keen to return to the big screen three years after fighting for his life during a near-fatal battle with pneumonia.
Tony Curtis now uses a wheelchair and can only walk short distances. Curtis married five times and once had an affair with actress Marilyn Monroe. He has six children, including actresses Jaime Lee and Kelly Curtis. His son Nicholas died of a heroin overdose in 1994 when he was just 23.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does