Tony Curtis Hospitalized After Asthma Attack
Movie legend Tony Curtis has been hospitalized in Las Vegas after suffering an asthma attack at an art exhibition. The 85-year-old "Some Like It Hot" star was showing his paintings in Henderson, Nevada last week when he was taken ill.
Sources tell TMZ Curtis has not yet been released from hospital, but he's in a stable condition. The actor recently revealed he's keen to return to the big screen three years after fighting for his life during a near-fatal battle with pneumonia.
Tony Curtis now uses a wheelchair and can only walk short distances. Curtis married five times and once had an affair with actress Marilyn Monroe. He has six children, including actresses Jaime Lee and Kelly Curtis. His son Nicholas died of a heroin overdose in 1994 when he was just 23.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival