Tony Curtis Hospitalized After Asthma Attack
Movie legend Tony Curtis has been hospitalized in Las Vegas after suffering an asthma attack at an art exhibition. The 85-year-old "Some Like It Hot" star was showing his paintings in Henderson, Nevada last week when he was taken ill.
Sources tell TMZ Curtis has not yet been released from hospital, but he's in a stable condition. The actor recently revealed he's keen to return to the big screen three years after fighting for his life during a near-fatal battle with pneumonia.
Tony Curtis now uses a wheelchair and can only walk short distances. Curtis married five times and once had an affair with actress Marilyn Monroe. He has six children, including actresses Jaime Lee and Kelly Curtis. His son Nicholas died of a heroin overdose in 1994 when he was just 23.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke