Oksana Grigorieva's Son to Be Questioned in Mel Gibson Domestic Abuse Case
Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has reportedly given police officials permission to quiz her 12 year old son about her volatile relationship with ex-lover Mel Gibson. Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigators want to interview young Alexander Dalton, whose father is former "James Bond" star Timothy Dalton, according to TMZ.com.
Officials feel sure the kid may have seen alleged bust-ups between Gibson and his mother - and they believe he was present when the actor allegedly knocked out Grigorieva's tooth during a fight in January, although Alexander didn't actually witness the altercation. Alexander is considered "a very important percipient witness" according to the website, and he will be able to help determine the extent of Gibson's reported angry tirades, which have come to a head following the release of an expletive-laden taped phone call between the actor/director and the singer, which is full of hateful language and foul accusations.
Meanwhile, another very important witness has come forward - Grigorieva's dentist, Dr. Ross Shelden, has reportedly handed over photos of his client's mouth the day after her furious row with Gibson. Grigorieva reportedly told the dentist that Gibson had knocked her teeth out but he didn't report the incident to authorities, which he is required to do by law, because he promised to honor his patient's confidentiality. Police officials plan to interview Dr. Shelden as part of their investigations, according to TMZ.com.
More Mel Gibson News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary