Kelly Osbourne Wants to Portray Mom in Biopic
Ozzy Osbourne's big screen biopic is set to become a family affair - his daughter Kelly Osbourne wants to play a younger version of her mum Sharon Osbourne.
The former Black Sabbath frontman and music manager Sharon are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie. Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell have previously been linked to the lead role, but ruled out - and Kelly admits she's eyeing a part in the film.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I'll definitely audition to play my mum. I don't know if I'll get it, but Mum has always said I should go for it because we're so alike. But it'd be a bit weird having to make out with someone playing my dad!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'