Kelly Osbourne Wants to Portray Mom in Biopic
Ozzy Osbourne's big screen biopic is set to become a family affair - his daughter Kelly Osbourne wants to play a younger version of her mum Sharon Osbourne.
The former Black Sabbath frontman and music manager Sharon are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie. Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell have previously been linked to the lead role, but ruled out - and Kelly admits she's eyeing a part in the film.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I'll definitely audition to play my mum. I don't know if I'll get it, but Mum has always said I should go for it because we're so alike. But it'd be a bit weird having to make out with someone playing my dad!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert