Kelly Osbourne Wants to Portray Mom in Biopic
Ozzy Osbourne's big screen biopic is set to become a family affair - his daughter Kelly Osbourne wants to play a younger version of her mum Sharon Osbourne.
The former Black Sabbath frontman and music manager Sharon are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie. Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell have previously been linked to the lead role, but ruled out - and Kelly admits she's eyeing a part in the film.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I'll definitely audition to play my mum. I don't know if I'll get it, but Mum has always said I should go for it because we're so alike. But it'd be a bit weird having to make out with someone playing my dad!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?