Kelly Osbourne Wants to Portray Mom in Biopic
Ozzy Osbourne's big screen biopic is set to become a family affair - his daughter Kelly Osbourne wants to play a younger version of her mum Sharon Osbourne.
The former Black Sabbath frontman and music manager Sharon are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie. Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell have previously been linked to the lead role, but ruled out - and Kelly admits she's eyeing a part in the film.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I'll definitely audition to play my mum. I don't know if I'll get it, but Mum has always said I should go for it because we're so alike. But it'd be a bit weird having to make out with someone playing my dad!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media