Kelly Osbourne Wants to Portray Mom in Biopic
Ozzy Osbourne's big screen biopic is set to become a family affair - his daughter Kelly Osbourne wants to play a younger version of her mum Sharon Osbourne.
The former Black Sabbath frontman and music manager Sharon are keen to transform the rocker's colorful past into a movie. Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell have previously been linked to the lead role, but ruled out - and Kelly admits she's eyeing a part in the film.
In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, she writes, "I'll definitely audition to play my mum. I don't know if I'll get it, but Mum has always said I should go for it because we're so alike. But it'd be a bit weird having to make out with someone playing my dad!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri