Samantha Fox Cleared of Rabies
British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox has been cleared of rabies after she was bitten by a stray cat in Thailand. The 1980s star had to undergo a series of painful injections for the deadly disease amid fears the animal infected her when it sunk its teeth into her finger.
But after returning to the U.K., Fox had a number of tests and has been given the all-clear. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Since I've been home I've had blood tests and there's nothing untoward in my system." A rep for the star adds, "Sam is clear of rabies and feels a lot better now."
Samantha Fox herself is an animal lover. "I love animals, especially cats, but over there they're considered like rats and are left to fend for themselves. I ended up feeding a lot of them, giving them bits of shellfish after dinner," she said.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?