Samantha Fox Cleared of Rabies
British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox has been cleared of rabies after she was bitten by a stray cat in Thailand. The 1980s star had to undergo a series of painful injections for the deadly disease amid fears the animal infected her when it sunk its teeth into her finger.
But after returning to the U.K., Fox had a number of tests and has been given the all-clear. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Since I've been home I've had blood tests and there's nothing untoward in my system." A rep for the star adds, "Sam is clear of rabies and feels a lot better now."
Samantha Fox herself is an animal lover. "I love animals, especially cats, but over there they're considered like rats and are left to fend for themselves. I ended up feeding a lot of them, giving them bits of shellfish after dinner," she said.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen