Samantha Fox Cleared of Rabies
British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox has been cleared of rabies after she was bitten by a stray cat in Thailand. The 1980s star had to undergo a series of painful injections for the deadly disease amid fears the animal infected her when it sunk its teeth into her finger.
But after returning to the U.K., Fox had a number of tests and has been given the all-clear. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Since I've been home I've had blood tests and there's nothing untoward in my system." A rep for the star adds, "Sam is clear of rabies and feels a lot better now."
Samantha Fox herself is an animal lover. "I love animals, especially cats, but over there they're considered like rats and are left to fend for themselves. I ended up feeding a lot of them, giving them bits of shellfish after dinner," she said.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer