Samantha Fox Cleared of Rabies
British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox has been cleared of rabies after she was bitten by a stray cat in Thailand. The 1980s star had to undergo a series of painful injections for the deadly disease amid fears the animal infected her when it sunk its teeth into her finger.
But after returning to the U.K., Fox had a number of tests and has been given the all-clear. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Since I've been home I've had blood tests and there's nothing untoward in my system." A rep for the star adds, "Sam is clear of rabies and feels a lot better now."
Samantha Fox herself is an animal lover. "I love animals, especially cats, but over there they're considered like rats and are left to fend for themselves. I ended up feeding a lot of them, giving them bits of shellfish after dinner," she said.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS