Samantha Fox Cleared of Rabies
British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox has been cleared of rabies after she was bitten by a stray cat in Thailand. The 1980s star had to undergo a series of painful injections for the deadly disease amid fears the animal infected her when it sunk its teeth into her finger.
But after returning to the U.K., Fox had a number of tests and has been given the all-clear. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Since I've been home I've had blood tests and there's nothing untoward in my system." A rep for the star adds, "Sam is clear of rabies and feels a lot better now."
Samantha Fox herself is an animal lover. "I love animals, especially cats, but over there they're considered like rats and are left to fend for themselves. I ended up feeding a lot of them, giving them bits of shellfish after dinner," she said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie