John Barrowman Considering Cosmetic Surgery
Actor John Barrowman is considering cosmetic surgery because his looks have started to fade. The former "Desperate Housewives" star admits he has a number of "flaws" and already dyes his hair regularly to hide his greying locks.
And the 43 year old hasn't ruled out going under the knife in future when he needs an image boost. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I know I'm good-looking, but I'm not egotistical. I have flaws - I have to dye my hair twice a month to get rid of all the grey. But I also have these eye-flaps and bags. And I have a problem round my stomach... I have let myself go in the waist area. When I see myself naked, I know I'm heavy and out of shape..."
"If the time comes and I want to go under the knife, I'm going to go and do it. If it makes someone feel better - as long as you don't come out and you look like you've been tied up from behind your head, or that you have to speak out of your a**e - it's fine."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video