John Barrowman Considering Cosmetic Surgery
Actor John Barrowman is considering cosmetic surgery because his looks have started to fade. The former "Desperate Housewives" star admits he has a number of "flaws" and already dyes his hair regularly to hide his greying locks.
And the 43 year old hasn't ruled out going under the knife in future when he needs an image boost. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I know I'm good-looking, but I'm not egotistical. I have flaws - I have to dye my hair twice a month to get rid of all the grey. But I also have these eye-flaps and bags. And I have a problem round my stomach... I have let myself go in the waist area. When I see myself naked, I know I'm heavy and out of shape..."
"If the time comes and I want to go under the knife, I'm going to go and do it. If it makes someone feel better - as long as you don't come out and you look like you've been tied up from behind your head, or that you have to speak out of your a**e - it's fine."
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday