John Barrowman Considering Cosmetic Surgery
Actor John Barrowman is considering cosmetic surgery because his looks have started to fade. The former "Desperate Housewives" star admits he has a number of "flaws" and already dyes his hair regularly to hide his greying locks.
And the 43 year old hasn't ruled out going under the knife in future when he needs an image boost. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I know I'm good-looking, but I'm not egotistical. I have flaws - I have to dye my hair twice a month to get rid of all the grey. But I also have these eye-flaps and bags. And I have a problem round my stomach... I have let myself go in the waist area. When I see myself naked, I know I'm heavy and out of shape..."
"If the time comes and I want to go under the knife, I'm going to go and do it. If it makes someone feel better - as long as you don't come out and you look like you've been tied up from behind your head, or that you have to speak out of your a**e - it's fine."
More John Barrowman News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series