John Barrowman Considering Cosmetic Surgery
Actor John Barrowman is considering cosmetic surgery because his looks have started to fade. The former "Desperate Housewives" star admits he has a number of "flaws" and already dyes his hair regularly to hide his greying locks.
And the 43 year old hasn't ruled out going under the knife in future when he needs an image boost. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I know I'm good-looking, but I'm not egotistical. I have flaws - I have to dye my hair twice a month to get rid of all the grey. But I also have these eye-flaps and bags. And I have a problem round my stomach... I have let myself go in the waist area. When I see myself naked, I know I'm heavy and out of shape..."
"If the time comes and I want to go under the knife, I'm going to go and do it. If it makes someone feel better - as long as you don't come out and you look like you've been tied up from behind your head, or that you have to speak out of your a**e - it's fine."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage