John Barrowman Considering Cosmetic Surgery
Actor John Barrowman is considering cosmetic surgery because his looks have started to fade. The former "Desperate Housewives" star admits he has a number of "flaws" and already dyes his hair regularly to hide his greying locks.
And the 43 year old hasn't ruled out going under the knife in future when he needs an image boost. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I know I'm good-looking, but I'm not egotistical. I have flaws - I have to dye my hair twice a month to get rid of all the grey. But I also have these eye-flaps and bags. And I have a problem round my stomach... I have let myself go in the waist area. When I see myself naked, I know I'm heavy and out of shape..."
"If the time comes and I want to go under the knife, I'm going to go and do it. If it makes someone feel better - as long as you don't come out and you look like you've been tied up from behind your head, or that you have to speak out of your a**e - it's fine."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season