Kelly Osbourne Hopes Lindsay Lohan Gets Wake-Up Call After Jail Sentencing
Kelly Osbourne is hoping Lindsay Lohan's stint in jail will be "the wake-up call she needs" in a bid to "get her life back on track". The "Mean Girls" star was sentenced to 90 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest and is due to surrender to authorities on 20 July (10) to begin her prison term at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
Osbourne, who used to be friends with the actress, is hoping the jail time will help Lohan "sort her life out" after a string of well-documented personal problems which have landed the 24 year old in rehab. In her column in Britain's Closer magazine, Osbourne writes, "My heart breaks for her, because we used to be friends and I hate to see her in a bad place. But the reality is, if you break the law you have to pay the price."
"I'm really hoping this will be the wake-up call she needs to sort her life out and get back to the old Lindsay we all love. She's a really talented actress and I'd love to see her get her life back on track." But the reality TV star admits she was baffled as to why Lohan was touting a crude manicure message as she attended a Los Angeles courthouse to hear her sentence earlier this month.
She adds, "I have to say though; writing 'F**k you' on her fingernail for the court hearing was a really silly move." Kelly isn't the first Osbourne to speak out to support Lohan - her mother Sharon Osbourne has previously urged the trouble star to hold her head up and take her upcoming jail stint seriously so she can reap the benefits of a comeback upon her release.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie