Selena Gomez Declares Her Single Status
Disney star Selena Gomez has slammed reports she's already moved on from Nick Jonas - insisting she's still "single". The 17 year old split from the Jonas Brothers star in March because of their busy work schedules.
Gomez has since been romantically linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng and has previously faced rumours she's dating Taylor Lautner. But the singer/actress has now spoken out to refute the reports. She says, "I'm single. When I'm linked with guys it's like: 'Oh, they're my friend. That's awkward!'"
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star is right now preparing to release her new album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain". She is also waiting the release of her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" which is due to open in theaters later this year.
More Selena Gomez News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host