Selena Gomez Declares Her Single Status
Disney star Selena Gomez has slammed reports she's already moved on from Nick Jonas - insisting she's still "single". The 17 year old split from the Jonas Brothers star in March because of their busy work schedules.
Gomez has since been romantically linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng and has previously faced rumours she's dating Taylor Lautner. But the singer/actress has now spoken out to refute the reports. She says, "I'm single. When I'm linked with guys it's like: 'Oh, they're my friend. That's awkward!'"
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star is right now preparing to release her new album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain". She is also waiting the release of her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" which is due to open in theaters later this year.
More Selena Gomez News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular