Selena Gomez Declares Her Single Status
Disney star Selena Gomez has slammed reports she's already moved on from Nick Jonas - insisting she's still "single". The 17 year old split from the Jonas Brothers star in March because of their busy work schedules.
Gomez has since been romantically linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng and has previously faced rumours she's dating Taylor Lautner. But the singer/actress has now spoken out to refute the reports. She says, "I'm single. When I'm linked with guys it's like: 'Oh, they're my friend. That's awkward!'"
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star is right now preparing to release her new album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain". She is also waiting the release of her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" which is due to open in theaters later this year.
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival