Selena Gomez Declares Her Single Status
Disney star Selena Gomez has slammed reports she's already moved on from Nick Jonas - insisting she's still "single". The 17 year old split from the Jonas Brothers star in March because of their busy work schedules.
Gomez has since been romantically linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng and has previously faced rumours she's dating Taylor Lautner. But the singer/actress has now spoken out to refute the reports. She says, "I'm single. When I'm linked with guys it's like: 'Oh, they're my friend. That's awkward!'"
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star is right now preparing to release her new album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain". She is also waiting the release of her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" which is due to open in theaters later this year.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie