Selena Gomez Declares Her Single Status
Disney star Selena Gomez has slammed reports she's already moved on from Nick Jonas - insisting she's still "single". The 17 year old split from the Jonas Brothers star in March because of their busy work schedules.
Gomez has since been romantically linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng and has previously faced rumours she's dating Taylor Lautner. But the singer/actress has now spoken out to refute the reports. She says, "I'm single. When I'm linked with guys it's like: 'Oh, they're my friend. That's awkward!'"
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star is right now preparing to release her new album tentatively titled "A Year Without Rain". She is also waiting the release of her new movie "Ramona and Beezus" which is due to open in theaters later this year.
More Selena Gomez News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development