John Corbett Wishes Less Hands-On Dads See His 'Ramona and Beezus'
"Sex and the City" hunk John Corbett hopes some of his less hands-on father friends see his new family film "Ramona and Beezus" because it will help them bond with their kids. The actor plays dad to Selena Gomez and Joey King in the new film and admits the movie has a very important message to fathers everywhere.
Corbett, who has no kids of his own, tells WENN, "It's kind of sad that you have to see a movie with a guy playing a father who doesn't really have any kids to say, 'Oh, I wanna be like that guy,' especially if you're at the movies and you have a couple of kids sitting next to you."
"I hope that when dads see this movie with their kids they just want to be a little closer and want to do things with their kids. So many of my friends, from a far away perspective, I can see that they really don't have a close relationship with their kids."
"Sometimes they don't know who their kids are. Time's kind of ticking and I wonder how much time they think they have left to get to know their kids. I hope that people see this movie and try to create a tighter bond with their kids."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo