Sylvester Stallone Decided to Experience 'The Expendables' Waterboarding Torture
Sylvester Stallone experienced the horrors of torture technique water-boarding when he shot a terrifying scene in new action film "The Expendables" and he's full of praise for the Mexican actress who had to go through the process three time for him.
The movie star decided to lead by example during the film's most difficult scenes and, before asking actress Giselle Itie to act out torture scenes, he decided to experience what he was putting her through as the director. And he admits he hopes he's never imprisoned and forced to give up information by waterboarding torture because it's a terrible experience, even when it's just for a movie.
He explains, "People ask, 'Is it torture?' and I have to say, 'Yeah...' Is it horrible? Yeah. As soon as they start pouring water and it gets up your nose, you have no chance. You panic and you start to breath through your mouth and then you start swallowing water too."
But Stallone was more than impressed with Itie's resilience, saying "She was great - she did it three times." U.S. President Barack Obama's government banned the use of waterboarding, which involves the placing of a liquid-soaked cloth over an immobilized victim in order to obtain information from extrajudicial prisoners like terrorists because the technique was deemed barbaric.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too