Second Audio Tape of Mel Gibson's Outburst Unveiled
A second audio tape allegedly featuring an enraged Mel Gibson has been leaked online. This time the actor reportedly threatens to kill ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and put her remains "in a rose garden" on his Malibu, California estate.
The "Braveheart" star's reputation has taken a serious hit in recent weeks amid claims Gibson was violent towards the mother of his eight-month-old daughter, Lucia, during their relationship. The allegations have placed him at the center of a Los Angeles police investigation as the former couple fight over custody of the baby girl.
But Gibson's legal woes are only set to get worse - more audio footage, obtained by RadarOnline.com, appears to feature the actor admitting to striking the Russian singer and reportedly threatening her life. On the recording, a woman purported to be Grigorieva can be heard accusing a male, believed to be Gibson, of assaulting her.
The female asks, "You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands? What kind of a man is that? Breaking her teeth twice in the face! What kind of man is that?" A male voice, sounding distinctly like Gibson's, responds by taunting her, saying, "Oh, you're all angry now! You know what, you f**king deserved it!"
The man goes on to threaten more violence - even hinting at killing the woman. He rages, "You need a f**king bat in the side of the head... You need a f**king brain transplant. You need a f**king soul.... Threaten ya? I'll put you in a f**king rose garden....You understand that? Because I'm capable of it." Gibson's rep has refused to comment on the alleged recordings.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie