Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth to Reunite for American Carnage Tour
Three of heavy rock's 'Big Four' have teamed up recreate 1991's Clash of the Titans tour in America. After performing festival shows with Metallica across Europe, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth have announced they're joining forces to hit the road on the 2010 American Carnage tour, which will begin in Texas on September 24.
Megadeth and Slayer will perform landmark 1990 albums "Rust in Peace" and "Seasons in the Abyss" in their entirety on select dates, according to Blabbermouth.net. The recent Big Four dates in Europe marked the first time the four most influential bands of the thrash metal genre had shared a concert bill.
The original Clash of the Titans tour in 1991 also featured Alice in Chains.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video