Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth to Reunite for American Carnage Tour
Three of heavy rock's 'Big Four' have teamed up recreate 1991's Clash of the Titans tour in America. After performing festival shows with Metallica across Europe, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth have announced they're joining forces to hit the road on the 2010 American Carnage tour, which will begin in Texas on September 24.
Megadeth and Slayer will perform landmark 1990 albums "Rust in Peace" and "Seasons in the Abyss" in their entirety on select dates, according to Blabbermouth.net. The recent Big Four dates in Europe marked the first time the four most influential bands of the thrash metal genre had shared a concert bill.
The original Clash of the Titans tour in 1991 also featured Alice in Chains.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7