Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth to Reunite for American Carnage Tour
Three of heavy rock's 'Big Four' have teamed up recreate 1991's Clash of the Titans tour in America. After performing festival shows with Metallica across Europe, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth have announced they're joining forces to hit the road on the 2010 American Carnage tour, which will begin in Texas on September 24.
Megadeth and Slayer will perform landmark 1990 albums "Rust in Peace" and "Seasons in the Abyss" in their entirety on select dates, according to Blabbermouth.net. The recent Big Four dates in Europe marked the first time the four most influential bands of the thrash metal genre had shared a concert bill.
The original Clash of the Titans tour in 1991 also featured Alice in Chains.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival