Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth to Reunite for American Carnage Tour
Three of heavy rock's 'Big Four' have teamed up recreate 1991's Clash of the Titans tour in America. After performing festival shows with Metallica across Europe, Slayer, Anthrax and Megadeth have announced they're joining forces to hit the road on the 2010 American Carnage tour, which will begin in Texas on September 24.
Megadeth and Slayer will perform landmark 1990 albums "Rust in Peace" and "Seasons in the Abyss" in their entirety on select dates, according to Blabbermouth.net. The recent Big Four dates in Europe marked the first time the four most influential bands of the thrash metal genre had shared a concert bill.
The original Clash of the Titans tour in 1991 also featured Alice in Chains.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'