Waka Flocka Flame Investigated for Sexual Assault Claim
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame is at the center of a police investigation in Ohio after a woman alleged she had been assaulted on his tour bus. Cops in Akron boarded the hip-hop star's vehicle, which was parked outside of the Hilton Garden Inn, on Monday, July 12 seeking to question the hip-hop star and his entourage after receiving the complaint from an unidentified female.
Lieutenant Rick Edwards says, "We have an upset woman, but nothing has been determined yet." No charges had been filed against Flame or his crew as WENN went to press.
The complaint, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, was not filed against Flame but someone else on his tour bus. The woman, who claimed to have been sexually assaulted, "called police at 2:50 a.m. and got off the bus at Interstate 77 north and Copley Road," Edwards adds.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group