Waka Flocka Flame Investigated for Sexual Assault Claim
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame is at the center of a police investigation in Ohio after a woman alleged she had been assaulted on his tour bus. Cops in Akron boarded the hip-hop star's vehicle, which was parked outside of the Hilton Garden Inn, on Monday, July 12 seeking to question the hip-hop star and his entourage after receiving the complaint from an unidentified female.
Lieutenant Rick Edwards says, "We have an upset woman, but nothing has been determined yet." No charges had been filed against Flame or his crew as WENN went to press.
The complaint, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, was not filed against Flame but someone else on his tour bus. The woman, who claimed to have been sexually assaulted, "called police at 2:50 a.m. and got off the bus at Interstate 77 north and Copley Road," Edwards adds.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video