Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Kick Off Master Cleanse Diet
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have kicked off a new Master Cleanse extreme diet - and they're keeping fans up to date on their progress via Twitter.com. The Hollywood couple took on the nutritional challenge together at the weekend, July 10 and Kutcher admits he's already struggling.
In a tweet to followers, he writes, "hrs (hours) into the master cleanse. I want a steak, a beer, and a blow-pop. Hmmm this is gonna be rough." The Master Cleanse is a diet that consists of nothing but a regular intake of maple syrup, lemon water and cayenne pepper.
Moore, who insists she's on the cleanse for "health reasons", adds, "2nd day better than the 1st!" She writes, "let you know if I make it to day 4."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance