Cameron Diaz Hints at A-Rod Romance
"Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz has acknowledged her romance with baseball ace Alex Rodriguez for the first time - admitting she's "now a Yankee's fan". The Hollywood actress has remained coy about rumors she's dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend, but Diaz has shed some light on her blossoming relationship with the New York Yankees star, nicknamed A-Rod, in a new Harper's Bazaar interview - although she stops short of confirming the reports outright.
When asked about her love life, she tells the magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz recently fueled the romance reports when she was snapped leaving Rodriguez's Big Apple apartment, but she refuses to let the paparazzi intrusion interfere in her love life.
She says, "I think you build sort of a resistance to it (paparazzi following). I'm not going to spend my energy worrying about that. I'm just going to live my life, because I know who I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with."
Diaz has previously dated Justin Timberlake, while Rodriguez, who has also been romantically linked to Madonna, split from Hudson in December.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt