Cameron Diaz Hints at A-Rod Romance
"Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz has acknowledged her romance with baseball ace Alex Rodriguez for the first time - admitting she's "now a Yankee's fan". The Hollywood actress has remained coy about rumors she's dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend, but Diaz has shed some light on her blossoming relationship with the New York Yankees star, nicknamed A-Rod, in a new Harper's Bazaar interview - although she stops short of confirming the reports outright.
When asked about her love life, she tells the magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz recently fueled the romance reports when she was snapped leaving Rodriguez's Big Apple apartment, but she refuses to let the paparazzi intrusion interfere in her love life.
She says, "I think you build sort of a resistance to it (paparazzi following). I'm not going to spend my energy worrying about that. I'm just going to live my life, because I know who I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with."
Diaz has previously dated Justin Timberlake, while Rodriguez, who has also been romantically linked to Madonna, split from Hudson in December.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby