Cameron Diaz Hints at A-Rod Romance
"Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz has acknowledged her romance with baseball ace Alex Rodriguez for the first time - admitting she's "now a Yankee's fan". The Hollywood actress has remained coy about rumors she's dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend, but Diaz has shed some light on her blossoming relationship with the New York Yankees star, nicknamed A-Rod, in a new Harper's Bazaar interview - although she stops short of confirming the reports outright.
When asked about her love life, she tells the magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz recently fueled the romance reports when she was snapped leaving Rodriguez's Big Apple apartment, but she refuses to let the paparazzi intrusion interfere in her love life.
She says, "I think you build sort of a resistance to it (paparazzi following). I'm not going to spend my energy worrying about that. I'm just going to live my life, because I know who I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with."
Diaz has previously dated Justin Timberlake, while Rodriguez, who has also been romantically linked to Madonna, split from Hudson in December.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs