Cameron Diaz Hints at A-Rod Romance
"Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz has acknowledged her romance with baseball ace Alex Rodriguez for the first time - admitting she's "now a Yankee's fan". The Hollywood actress has remained coy about rumors she's dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend, but Diaz has shed some light on her blossoming relationship with the New York Yankees star, nicknamed A-Rod, in a new Harper's Bazaar interview - although she stops short of confirming the reports outright.
When asked about her love life, she tells the magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz recently fueled the romance reports when she was snapped leaving Rodriguez's Big Apple apartment, but she refuses to let the paparazzi intrusion interfere in her love life.
She says, "I think you build sort of a resistance to it (paparazzi following). I'm not going to spend my energy worrying about that. I'm just going to live my life, because I know who I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with."
Diaz has previously dated Justin Timberlake, while Rodriguez, who has also been romantically linked to Madonna, split from Hudson in December.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris