Cameron Diaz Hints at A-Rod Romance
"Charlie's Angels" star Cameron Diaz has acknowledged her romance with baseball ace Alex Rodriguez for the first time - admitting she's "now a Yankee's fan". The Hollywood actress has remained coy about rumors she's dating Kate Hudson's ex-boyfriend, but Diaz has shed some light on her blossoming relationship with the New York Yankees star, nicknamed A-Rod, in a new Harper's Bazaar interview - although she stops short of confirming the reports outright.
When asked about her love life, she tells the magazine, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan." Diaz recently fueled the romance reports when she was snapped leaving Rodriguez's Big Apple apartment, but she refuses to let the paparazzi intrusion interfere in her love life.
She says, "I think you build sort of a resistance to it (paparazzi following). I'm not going to spend my energy worrying about that. I'm just going to live my life, because I know who I am, what I'm doing, and who I'm doing it with."
Diaz has previously dated Justin Timberlake, while Rodriguez, who has also been romantically linked to Madonna, split from Hudson in December.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'