Melanie Brown Sued for Allegedly Attacking a Man
Former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown is facing a $1.5 million lawsuit from a real estate agent who alleges he was attacked after he was mistaken for a photographer. Amado Aguirre claims he was sitting in his car outside the singer's Los Angeles home taking pictures of houses in the street to help estimate the value of a neighboring property in December last year.
He alleges the singer, her husband Stephen Belafonte, and a third man named Amin Zahedi mistook him for a paparazzo and attacked him, according to legal papers acquired by TMZ.com.
Aguirre, who claims he suffered neck injuries and a broken hand in the incident, is seeking $1 million in punitive damages, as well as $350,000 in other damages, $35,000 in medical expenses and $100,000 for loss of future earnings.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones