Melanie Brown Sued for Allegedly Attacking a Man
Former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown is facing a $1.5 million lawsuit from a real estate agent who alleges he was attacked after he was mistaken for a photographer. Amado Aguirre claims he was sitting in his car outside the singer's Los Angeles home taking pictures of houses in the street to help estimate the value of a neighboring property in December last year.
He alleges the singer, her husband Stephen Belafonte, and a third man named Amin Zahedi mistook him for a paparazzo and attacked him, according to legal papers acquired by TMZ.com.
Aguirre, who claims he suffered neck injuries and a broken hand in the incident, is seeking $1 million in punitive damages, as well as $350,000 in other damages, $35,000 in medical expenses and $100,000 for loss of future earnings.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character