Melanie Brown Sued for Allegedly Attacking a Man
Former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown is facing a $1.5 million lawsuit from a real estate agent who alleges he was attacked after he was mistaken for a photographer. Amado Aguirre claims he was sitting in his car outside the singer's Los Angeles home taking pictures of houses in the street to help estimate the value of a neighboring property in December last year.
He alleges the singer, her husband Stephen Belafonte, and a third man named Amin Zahedi mistook him for a paparazzo and attacked him, according to legal papers acquired by TMZ.com.
Aguirre, who claims he suffered neck injuries and a broken hand in the incident, is seeking $1 million in punitive damages, as well as $350,000 in other damages, $35,000 in medical expenses and $100,000 for loss of future earnings.
More Melanie Brown News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell