Guy Ritchie Goes Public With New Romance at Charity Event
Guy Ritchie has made his new romance official - he stepped out with British model Jacqui Ainsley at a charity gala on Saturday, July 10. The director sparked speculation he was dating the beauty earlier this year when they were snapped on a night out together.
The pair further fueled the rumors when Ritchie was photographed in his pajamas bidding farewell to Ainsley in the street outside his London home. Now Ritchie has shown off Ainsley to his friends, arriving hand-in-hand with her at the Hoping for the Children of Palestine fundraiser in Oxfordshire, England.
The blonde sat on her beau's knee throughout the evening as they watched performers including Tom Jones and Jamie Hince. Since splitting from his ex-wife Madonna in September 2008, Ritchie has been linked to a host of women, but has not been in a serious relationship.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked