Guy Ritchie Goes Public With New Romance at Charity Event
Guy Ritchie has made his new romance official - he stepped out with British model Jacqui Ainsley at a charity gala on Saturday, July 10. The director sparked speculation he was dating the beauty earlier this year when they were snapped on a night out together.
The pair further fueled the rumors when Ritchie was photographed in his pajamas bidding farewell to Ainsley in the street outside his London home. Now Ritchie has shown off Ainsley to his friends, arriving hand-in-hand with her at the Hoping for the Children of Palestine fundraiser in Oxfordshire, England.
The blonde sat on her beau's knee throughout the evening as they watched performers including Tom Jones and Jamie Hince. Since splitting from his ex-wife Madonna in September 2008, Ritchie has been linked to a host of women, but has not been in a serious relationship.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly