Guy Ritchie Goes Public With New Romance at Charity Event
Guy Ritchie has made his new romance official - he stepped out with British model Jacqui Ainsley at a charity gala on Saturday, July 10. The director sparked speculation he was dating the beauty earlier this year when they were snapped on a night out together.
The pair further fueled the rumors when Ritchie was photographed in his pajamas bidding farewell to Ainsley in the street outside his London home. Now Ritchie has shown off Ainsley to his friends, arriving hand-in-hand with her at the Hoping for the Children of Palestine fundraiser in Oxfordshire, England.
The blonde sat on her beau's knee throughout the evening as they watched performers including Tom Jones and Jamie Hince. Since splitting from his ex-wife Madonna in September 2008, Ritchie has been linked to a host of women, but has not been in a serious relationship.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'