Guy Ritchie Goes Public With New Romance at Charity Event
Guy Ritchie has made his new romance official - he stepped out with British model Jacqui Ainsley at a charity gala on Saturday, July 10. The director sparked speculation he was dating the beauty earlier this year when they were snapped on a night out together.
The pair further fueled the rumors when Ritchie was photographed in his pajamas bidding farewell to Ainsley in the street outside his London home. Now Ritchie has shown off Ainsley to his friends, arriving hand-in-hand with her at the Hoping for the Children of Palestine fundraiser in Oxfordshire, England.
The blonde sat on her beau's knee throughout the evening as they watched performers including Tom Jones and Jamie Hince. Since splitting from his ex-wife Madonna in September 2008, Ritchie has been linked to a host of women, but has not been in a serious relationship.
More Guy Ritchie News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'