Guy Ritchie Goes Public With New Romance at Charity Event
Guy Ritchie has made his new romance official - he stepped out with British model Jacqui Ainsley at a charity gala on Saturday, July 10. The director sparked speculation he was dating the beauty earlier this year when they were snapped on a night out together.
The pair further fueled the rumors when Ritchie was photographed in his pajamas bidding farewell to Ainsley in the street outside his London home. Now Ritchie has shown off Ainsley to his friends, arriving hand-in-hand with her at the Hoping for the Children of Palestine fundraiser in Oxfordshire, England.
The blonde sat on her beau's knee throughout the evening as they watched performers including Tom Jones and Jamie Hince. Since splitting from his ex-wife Madonna in September 2008, Ritchie has been linked to a host of women, but has not been in a serious relationship.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video