Tinsley Mortimer's 'High Society' Canceled After Only One Season
American socialite Tinsley Mortimer's TV show "High Society" has been axed after just one season. The reality star appeared in the series with her friends and family, but Mortimer - along with her mother Dale Mercer and sister Dabney - reportedly complained over the way they were portrayed in season one.
And bosses at U.S. TV network The CW have now decided to pull the show following disappointing viewing figures, according to New York Post's gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Tinsley was told she would have some editorial control, but she was horrified to find she had none and was being put in situations where people were manipulated to act in a certain way. She wasn't happy with the way it came out."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'