Tiger Woods Asks Judge to Dismiss Porn Star Paternity Case
A lawyer for shamed golfer Tiger Woods has filed papers asking a court to dismiss a claim the star fathered a porn star's child. Devon James submitted legal documents in Manatee County, Florida last month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 - and insisted the sportsman knows all about the boy. She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but previously unseen documents surfaced showing an earlier paternity test had identified Austin's father as a man named Pele Watkins.
James has denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test - and now Woods is determined to distance himself from the scandal for good. According to TMZ.com, his attorney has filed legal documents in court to have James' paternity case against him dismissed because of the 2002 test results.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?