Tiger Woods Asks Judge to Dismiss Porn Star Paternity Case
A lawyer for shamed golfer Tiger Woods has filed papers asking a court to dismiss a claim the star fathered a porn star's child. Devon James submitted legal documents in Manatee County, Florida last month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 - and insisted the sportsman knows all about the boy. She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but previously unseen documents surfaced showing an earlier paternity test had identified Austin's father as a man named Pele Watkins.
James has denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test - and now Woods is determined to distance himself from the scandal for good. According to TMZ.com, his attorney has filed legal documents in court to have James' paternity case against him dismissed because of the 2002 test results.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci