Tiger Woods Asks Judge to Dismiss Porn Star Paternity Case
A lawyer for shamed golfer Tiger Woods has filed papers asking a court to dismiss a claim the star fathered a porn star's child. Devon James submitted legal documents in Manatee County, Florida last month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 - and insisted the sportsman knows all about the boy. She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but previously unseen documents surfaced showing an earlier paternity test had identified Austin's father as a man named Pele Watkins.
James has denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test - and now Woods is determined to distance himself from the scandal for good. According to TMZ.com, his attorney has filed legal documents in court to have James' paternity case against him dismissed because of the 2002 test results.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development