Tiger Woods Asks Judge to Dismiss Porn Star Paternity Case
A lawyer for shamed golfer Tiger Woods has filed papers asking a court to dismiss a claim the star fathered a porn star's child. Devon James submitted legal documents in Manatee County, Florida last month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her nine-year-old son, Austin.
The adult movie star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a fling in 2001 - and insisted the sportsman knows all about the boy. She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but previously unseen documents surfaced showing an earlier paternity test had identified Austin's father as a man named Pele Watkins.
James has denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test - and now Woods is determined to distance himself from the scandal for good. According to TMZ.com, his attorney has filed legal documents in court to have James' paternity case against him dismissed because of the 2002 test results.
More Tiger Woods News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role