Kelsey Grammer Denies Ending Marriage Over the Phone
A representative for Kelsey Grammer has dismissed reports he ended his marriage with a telephone call to his wife. Camille Donatacci filed for divorce after almost 13 years of marriage to Grammer earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Some reports claimed Grammer ended their union in June during a brief phone call to his wife. A source told New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Just over a month ago, he called Camille out of the blue and said he was done with the marriage and wanted to start dating. Camille was devastated he could be so cold. For her, it was totally out of the blue."
But the allegations have been refuted by Grammer's rep, Stan Rosenfield, who tells the publication, "No, Kelsey did not end their marriage by telephone."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'