Kelsey Grammer Denies Ending Marriage Over the Phone
A representative for Kelsey Grammer has dismissed reports he ended his marriage with a telephone call to his wife. Camille Donatacci filed for divorce after almost 13 years of marriage to Grammer earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Some reports claimed Grammer ended their union in June during a brief phone call to his wife. A source told New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Just over a month ago, he called Camille out of the blue and said he was done with the marriage and wanted to start dating. Camille was devastated he could be so cold. For her, it was totally out of the blue."
But the allegations have been refuted by Grammer's rep, Stan Rosenfield, who tells the publication, "No, Kelsey did not end their marriage by telephone."
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off