Kelsey Grammer Denies Ending Marriage Over the Phone
A representative for Kelsey Grammer has dismissed reports he ended his marriage with a telephone call to his wife. Camille Donatacci filed for divorce after almost 13 years of marriage to Grammer earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Some reports claimed Grammer ended their union in June during a brief phone call to his wife. A source told New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Just over a month ago, he called Camille out of the blue and said he was done with the marriage and wanted to start dating. Camille was devastated he could be so cold. For her, it was totally out of the blue."
But the allegations have been refuted by Grammer's rep, Stan Rosenfield, who tells the publication, "No, Kelsey did not end their marriage by telephone."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer