Kelsey Grammer Denies Ending Marriage Over the Phone
A representative for Kelsey Grammer has dismissed reports he ended his marriage with a telephone call to his wife. Camille Donatacci filed for divorce after almost 13 years of marriage to Grammer earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Some reports claimed Grammer ended their union in June during a brief phone call to his wife. A source told New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Just over a month ago, he called Camille out of the blue and said he was done with the marriage and wanted to start dating. Camille was devastated he could be so cold. For her, it was totally out of the blue."
But the allegations have been refuted by Grammer's rep, Stan Rosenfield, who tells the publication, "No, Kelsey did not end their marriage by telephone."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic