Kelsey Grammer Denies Ending Marriage Over the Phone
A representative for Kelsey Grammer has dismissed reports he ended his marriage with a telephone call to his wife. Camille Donatacci filed for divorce after almost 13 years of marriage to Grammer earlier this month, citing irreconcilable differences.
Some reports claimed Grammer ended their union in June during a brief phone call to his wife. A source told New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Just over a month ago, he called Camille out of the blue and said he was done with the marriage and wanted to start dating. Camille was devastated he could be so cold. For her, it was totally out of the blue."
But the allegations have been refuted by Grammer's rep, Stan Rosenfield, who tells the publication, "No, Kelsey did not end their marriage by telephone."
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed