Brian McFadden Angry at Kerry Katona for Using Their Kids in Reality TV Shows
Singer Brian McFadden has lashed out at his ex Kerry Katona, accusing her of using their kids as "pawns" in her reality TV shows. The Irish singer, who married the Atomic Kitten star in 2002, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of their daughters, eight-year-old Molly and Lilly-Sue, seven.
And McFadden insists he's still angry with the way his ex is raising their children, insisting they should not be allowed to be filmed for Katona's U.K. reality program. He rants, "It really upsets me when she uses the kids in her TV shows. I don't like them being pawns in a story."
Katona apologized to her fans in June for her behavior in TV documentary "Kerry & Me", in which the troubled star was seen smoking and threatening to "knock out" her daughter Molly.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami