Brian McFadden Angry at Kerry Katona for Using Their Kids in Reality TV Shows
Singer Brian McFadden has lashed out at his ex Kerry Katona, accusing her of using their kids as "pawns" in her reality TV shows. The Irish singer, who married the Atomic Kitten star in 2002, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of their daughters, eight-year-old Molly and Lilly-Sue, seven.
And McFadden insists he's still angry with the way his ex is raising their children, insisting they should not be allowed to be filmed for Katona's U.K. reality program. He rants, "It really upsets me when she uses the kids in her TV shows. I don't like them being pawns in a story."
Katona apologized to her fans in June for her behavior in TV documentary "Kerry & Me", in which the troubled star was seen smoking and threatening to "knock out" her daughter Molly.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie