Brian McFadden Angry at Kerry Katona for Using Their Kids in Reality TV Shows
Singer Brian McFadden has lashed out at his ex Kerry Katona, accusing her of using their kids as "pawns" in her reality TV shows. The Irish singer, who married the Atomic Kitten star in 2002, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of their daughters, eight-year-old Molly and Lilly-Sue, seven.
And McFadden insists he's still angry with the way his ex is raising their children, insisting they should not be allowed to be filmed for Katona's U.K. reality program. He rants, "It really upsets me when she uses the kids in her TV shows. I don't like them being pawns in a story."
Katona apologized to her fans in June for her behavior in TV documentary "Kerry & Me", in which the troubled star was seen smoking and threatening to "knock out" her daughter Molly.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special