Brian McFadden Angry at Kerry Katona for Using Their Kids in Reality TV Shows
Singer Brian McFadden has lashed out at his ex Kerry Katona, accusing her of using their kids as "pawns" in her reality TV shows. The Irish singer, who married the Atomic Kitten star in 2002, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of their daughters, eight-year-old Molly and Lilly-Sue, seven.
And McFadden insists he's still angry with the way his ex is raising their children, insisting they should not be allowed to be filmed for Katona's U.K. reality program. He rants, "It really upsets me when she uses the kids in her TV shows. I don't like them being pawns in a story."
Katona apologized to her fans in June for her behavior in TV documentary "Kerry & Me", in which the troubled star was seen smoking and threatening to "knock out" her daughter Molly.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert