Brian McFadden Angry at Kerry Katona for Using Their Kids in Reality TV Shows
Singer Brian McFadden has lashed out at his ex Kerry Katona, accusing her of using their kids as "pawns" in her reality TV shows. The Irish singer, who married the Atomic Kitten star in 2002, has lost two legal battles to regain custody of their daughters, eight-year-old Molly and Lilly-Sue, seven.
And McFadden insists he's still angry with the way his ex is raising their children, insisting they should not be allowed to be filmed for Katona's U.K. reality program. He rants, "It really upsets me when she uses the kids in her TV shows. I don't like them being pawns in a story."
Katona apologized to her fans in June for her behavior in TV documentary "Kerry & Me", in which the troubled star was seen smoking and threatening to "knock out" her daughter Molly.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie