Clay Aiken Splits From Gay Partner Reed Kelly
Singer Clay Aiken has reportedly split from Broadway star Reed Kelly. The former "American Idol" star revealed he was homosexual in 2008, and was linked to Broadway dancer Kelly shortly afterwards.
But the couple appears to have gone its separate ways - Kelly has changed his status to 'single' on his MySpace.com page, according to gossip website Perez Hilton.
Clay Aiken was first reported having a romantic relationship with Reed Kelly in late 2008. An insider said Aiken met Kelly when he was doing "Spamalot" in early 2008. "Everybody knows Reed as Clay's guy," the insider gushed about the twosome. "It was obvious they were a couple."
Reed reportedly helped Aiken raise his son Parker Foster Aiken, whom he has after artificially inseminating Jaymes Foster, his friend and record producer.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3