Clay Aiken Splits From Gay Partner Reed Kelly
Singer Clay Aiken has reportedly split from Broadway star Reed Kelly. The former "American Idol" star revealed he was homosexual in 2008, and was linked to Broadway dancer Kelly shortly afterwards.
But the couple appears to have gone its separate ways - Kelly has changed his status to 'single' on his MySpace.com page, according to gossip website Perez Hilton.
Clay Aiken was first reported having a romantic relationship with Reed Kelly in late 2008. An insider said Aiken met Kelly when he was doing "Spamalot" in early 2008. "Everybody knows Reed as Clay's guy," the insider gushed about the twosome. "It was obvious they were a couple."
Reed reportedly helped Aiken raise his son Parker Foster Aiken, whom he has after artificially inseminating Jaymes Foster, his friend and record producer.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them