Clay Aiken Splits From Gay Partner Reed Kelly
Singer Clay Aiken has reportedly split from Broadway star Reed Kelly. The former "American Idol" star revealed he was homosexual in 2008, and was linked to Broadway dancer Kelly shortly afterwards.
But the couple appears to have gone its separate ways - Kelly has changed his status to 'single' on his MySpace.com page, according to gossip website Perez Hilton.
Clay Aiken was first reported having a romantic relationship with Reed Kelly in late 2008. An insider said Aiken met Kelly when he was doing "Spamalot" in early 2008. "Everybody knows Reed as Clay's guy," the insider gushed about the twosome. "It was obvious they were a couple."
Reed reportedly helped Aiken raise his son Parker Foster Aiken, whom he has after artificially inseminating Jaymes Foster, his friend and record producer.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says