Clay Aiken Splits From Gay Partner Reed Kelly
Singer Clay Aiken has reportedly split from Broadway star Reed Kelly. The former "American Idol" star revealed he was homosexual in 2008, and was linked to Broadway dancer Kelly shortly afterwards.
But the couple appears to have gone its separate ways - Kelly has changed his status to 'single' on his MySpace.com page, according to gossip website Perez Hilton.
Clay Aiken was first reported having a romantic relationship with Reed Kelly in late 2008. An insider said Aiken met Kelly when he was doing "Spamalot" in early 2008. "Everybody knows Reed as Clay's guy," the insider gushed about the twosome. "It was obvious they were a couple."
Reed reportedly helped Aiken raise his son Parker Foster Aiken, whom he has after artificially inseminating Jaymes Foster, his friend and record producer.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'