Clay Aiken Splits From Gay Partner Reed Kelly
Singer Clay Aiken has reportedly split from Broadway star Reed Kelly. The former "American Idol" star revealed he was homosexual in 2008, and was linked to Broadway dancer Kelly shortly afterwards.
But the couple appears to have gone its separate ways - Kelly has changed his status to 'single' on his MySpace.com page, according to gossip website Perez Hilton.
Clay Aiken was first reported having a romantic relationship with Reed Kelly in late 2008. An insider said Aiken met Kelly when he was doing "Spamalot" in early 2008. "Everybody knows Reed as Clay's guy," the insider gushed about the twosome. "It was obvious they were a couple."
Reed reportedly helped Aiken raise his son Parker Foster Aiken, whom he has after artificially inseminating Jaymes Foster, his friend and record producer.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri