50 Cent Saved by Lloyd Banks From Possible Stage Attack
50 Cent has rapper Lloyd Banks to thank for saving him from a potential fan attack after an overzealous devotee invaded the stage and launched himself at the superstar during a recent concert. The "In da Club" hitmaker has been performing in Brazil as part of his South American tour but one show almost ended in chaos when a man ran up onto the platform and approached 50 from behind as he played his hit single "Ayo Technology".
Video footage of the incident, posted online by other concertgoers, shows a quick-witted Banks wrestling the man to the ground before punching him twice as security guards rush to help subdue the male, whose identity has not been revealed. However, 50 Cent refused to let the stage invader interrupt his set and he can be seen continuing with the track as the fan is led away.
As WENN went to press, it was unknown whether the man would face any punishment as a result of his actions.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding