50 Cent Saved by Lloyd Banks From Possible Stage Attack
50 Cent has rapper Lloyd Banks to thank for saving him from a potential fan attack after an overzealous devotee invaded the stage and launched himself at the superstar during a recent concert. The "In da Club" hitmaker has been performing in Brazil as part of his South American tour but one show almost ended in chaos when a man ran up onto the platform and approached 50 from behind as he played his hit single "Ayo Technology".
Video footage of the incident, posted online by other concertgoers, shows a quick-witted Banks wrestling the man to the ground before punching him twice as security guards rush to help subdue the male, whose identity has not been revealed. However, 50 Cent refused to let the stage invader interrupt his set and he can be seen continuing with the track as the fan is led away.
As WENN went to press, it was unknown whether the man would face any punishment as a result of his actions.
More 50 Cent News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'