50 Cent Saved by Lloyd Banks From Possible Stage Attack
50 Cent has rapper Lloyd Banks to thank for saving him from a potential fan attack after an overzealous devotee invaded the stage and launched himself at the superstar during a recent concert. The "In da Club" hitmaker has been performing in Brazil as part of his South American tour but one show almost ended in chaos when a man ran up onto the platform and approached 50 from behind as he played his hit single "Ayo Technology".
Video footage of the incident, posted online by other concertgoers, shows a quick-witted Banks wrestling the man to the ground before punching him twice as security guards rush to help subdue the male, whose identity has not been revealed. However, 50 Cent refused to let the stage invader interrupt his set and he can be seen continuing with the track as the fan is led away.
As WENN went to press, it was unknown whether the man would face any punishment as a result of his actions.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri