50 Cent Saved by Lloyd Banks From Possible Stage Attack
50 Cent has rapper Lloyd Banks to thank for saving him from a potential fan attack after an overzealous devotee invaded the stage and launched himself at the superstar during a recent concert. The "In da Club" hitmaker has been performing in Brazil as part of his South American tour but one show almost ended in chaos when a man ran up onto the platform and approached 50 from behind as he played his hit single "Ayo Technology".
Video footage of the incident, posted online by other concertgoers, shows a quick-witted Banks wrestling the man to the ground before punching him twice as security guards rush to help subdue the male, whose identity has not been revealed. However, 50 Cent refused to let the stage invader interrupt his set and he can be seen continuing with the track as the fan is led away.
As WENN went to press, it was unknown whether the man would face any punishment as a result of his actions.
More 50 Cent News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'