50 Cent Saved by Lloyd Banks From Possible Stage Attack
50 Cent has rapper Lloyd Banks to thank for saving him from a potential fan attack after an overzealous devotee invaded the stage and launched himself at the superstar during a recent concert. The "In da Club" hitmaker has been performing in Brazil as part of his South American tour but one show almost ended in chaos when a man ran up onto the platform and approached 50 from behind as he played his hit single "Ayo Technology".
Video footage of the incident, posted online by other concertgoers, shows a quick-witted Banks wrestling the man to the ground before punching him twice as security guards rush to help subdue the male, whose identity has not been revealed. However, 50 Cent refused to let the stage invader interrupt his set and he can be seen continuing with the track as the fan is led away.
As WENN went to press, it was unknown whether the man would face any punishment as a result of his actions.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal