'Thumbsucker' Star Lou Taylor Pucci Undergoes Face Surgery Following Alleged Attack
American actor Lou Taylor Pucci has undergone surgery to rebuild his face after he was severely beaten in an alleged attack in New Jersey earlier this month. The 24 year old, who starred in the critically acclaimed 2005 film "Thumbsucker", was reportedly targeted by four men on July 3 outside his friend's house in Belmar in what appears to have been a random act of violence.
According to his father, Pucci was knocked unconscious in the beating and suffered five broken bones in his face. His picture taken after the incident shows Pucci having a bruised eye. He has since had a titanium plate put in his face and is recovering from the surgery, reports TMZ.com.
Police investigating the incident have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed