'Thumbsucker' Star Lou Taylor Pucci Undergoes Face Surgery Following Alleged Attack
American actor Lou Taylor Pucci has undergone surgery to rebuild his face after he was severely beaten in an alleged attack in New Jersey earlier this month. The 24 year old, who starred in the critically acclaimed 2005 film "Thumbsucker", was reportedly targeted by four men on July 3 outside his friend's house in Belmar in what appears to have been a random act of violence.
According to his father, Pucci was knocked unconscious in the beating and suffered five broken bones in his face. His picture taken after the incident shows Pucci having a bruised eye. He has since had a titanium plate put in his face and is recovering from the surgery, reports TMZ.com.
Police investigating the incident have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes