'Thumbsucker' Star Lou Taylor Pucci Undergoes Face Surgery Following Alleged Attack
American actor Lou Taylor Pucci has undergone surgery to rebuild his face after he was severely beaten in an alleged attack in New Jersey earlier this month. The 24 year old, who starred in the critically acclaimed 2005 film "Thumbsucker", was reportedly targeted by four men on July 3 outside his friend's house in Belmar in what appears to have been a random act of violence.
According to his father, Pucci was knocked unconscious in the beating and suffered five broken bones in his face. His picture taken after the incident shows Pucci having a bruised eye. He has since had a titanium plate put in his face and is recovering from the surgery, reports TMZ.com.
Police investigating the incident have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik