'Thumbsucker' Star Lou Taylor Pucci Undergoes Face Surgery Following Alleged Attack
American actor Lou Taylor Pucci has undergone surgery to rebuild his face after he was severely beaten in an alleged attack in New Jersey earlier this month. The 24 year old, who starred in the critically acclaimed 2005 film "Thumbsucker", was reportedly targeted by four men on July 3 outside his friend's house in Belmar in what appears to have been a random act of violence.
According to his father, Pucci was knocked unconscious in the beating and suffered five broken bones in his face. His picture taken after the incident shows Pucci having a bruised eye. He has since had a titanium plate put in his face and is recovering from the surgery, reports TMZ.com.
Police investigating the incident have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App