'Thumbsucker' Star Lou Taylor Pucci Undergoes Face Surgery Following Alleged Attack
American actor Lou Taylor Pucci has undergone surgery to rebuild his face after he was severely beaten in an alleged attack in New Jersey earlier this month. The 24 year old, who starred in the critically acclaimed 2005 film "Thumbsucker", was reportedly targeted by four men on July 3 outside his friend's house in Belmar in what appears to have been a random act of violence.
According to his father, Pucci was knocked unconscious in the beating and suffered five broken bones in his face. His picture taken after the incident shows Pucci having a bruised eye. He has since had a titanium plate put in his face and is recovering from the surgery, reports TMZ.com.
Police investigating the incident have yet to make any arrests in the case.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism