Nicolas Cage's Rep Denies Bar Fight Rumor
A representative for Nicolas Cage has played down reports the actor was involved in a bar fight following the New York premiere of his new film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". The rep insists there was no "physical altercation".
The Hollywood star was allegedly caught up in a scuffle on Tuesday, July 6 with another guest at the Rose Bar in Manhattan, where Cage and his co-stars were celebrating the movie's release. But his spokesperson has cleared up the rumours, telling the New York Post's Page Six column, "It was a miscommunication with an acquaintance which was quickly resolved and did not involve a physical altercation."
Nicolas Cage has premiered "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in New York City on July 6, but the movie itself will not open wide in U.S. theaters until July 14.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy