Nicolas Cage's Rep Denies Bar Fight Rumor
A representative for Nicolas Cage has played down reports the actor was involved in a bar fight following the New York premiere of his new film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". The rep insists there was no "physical altercation".
The Hollywood star was allegedly caught up in a scuffle on Tuesday, July 6 with another guest at the Rose Bar in Manhattan, where Cage and his co-stars were celebrating the movie's release. But his spokesperson has cleared up the rumours, telling the New York Post's Page Six column, "It was a miscommunication with an acquaintance which was quickly resolved and did not involve a physical altercation."
Nicolas Cage has premiered "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in New York City on July 6, but the movie itself will not open wide in U.S. theaters until July 14.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant