Nicolas Cage's Rep Denies Bar Fight Rumor
A representative for Nicolas Cage has played down reports the actor was involved in a bar fight following the New York premiere of his new film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". The rep insists there was no "physical altercation".
The Hollywood star was allegedly caught up in a scuffle on Tuesday, July 6 with another guest at the Rose Bar in Manhattan, where Cage and his co-stars were celebrating the movie's release. But his spokesperson has cleared up the rumours, telling the New York Post's Page Six column, "It was a miscommunication with an acquaintance which was quickly resolved and did not involve a physical altercation."
Nicolas Cage has premiered "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in New York City on July 6, but the movie itself will not open wide in U.S. theaters until July 14.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent