Nicolas Cage's Rep Denies Bar Fight Rumor
A representative for Nicolas Cage has played down reports the actor was involved in a bar fight following the New York premiere of his new film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". The rep insists there was no "physical altercation".
The Hollywood star was allegedly caught up in a scuffle on Tuesday, July 6 with another guest at the Rose Bar in Manhattan, where Cage and his co-stars were celebrating the movie's release. But his spokesperson has cleared up the rumours, telling the New York Post's Page Six column, "It was a miscommunication with an acquaintance which was quickly resolved and did not involve a physical altercation."
Nicolas Cage has premiered "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in New York City on July 6, but the movie itself will not open wide in U.S. theaters until July 14.
More Nicolas Cage News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March