Nicolas Cage's Rep Denies Bar Fight Rumor
A representative for Nicolas Cage has played down reports the actor was involved in a bar fight following the New York premiere of his new film "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". The rep insists there was no "physical altercation".
The Hollywood star was allegedly caught up in a scuffle on Tuesday, July 6 with another guest at the Rose Bar in Manhattan, where Cage and his co-stars were celebrating the movie's release. But his spokesperson has cleared up the rumours, telling the New York Post's Page Six column, "It was a miscommunication with an acquaintance which was quickly resolved and did not involve a physical altercation."
Nicolas Cage has premiered "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in New York City on July 6, but the movie itself will not open wide in U.S. theaters until July 14.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'