Jesse James' New Texas Mansion Revealed
Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James will live in luxury when he moves to Texas - he's snapped up a new mansion for $1.98 million (1.32 million pound sterling). The reality TV star, who was dumped by the Oscar winner when his infidelities were exposed in the press in March, recently revealed plans to relocate from California to Austin to be closer to Bullock and their newly adopted son Louis, in a bid to forge a relationship with the tot.
And James has now secured a spacious new property to call home - he's bought a nine-bedroom, seven-bathroom house which boasts a home gym, several swimming pools, a private movie theatre and a six-car garage, reports TMZ.com. The site additionally has the pictures of the mega-mansion.
News of James' property purchase won't be welcomed by his second ex-wife Janine Lindemulder - she is taking legal action against the reality TV star to stop him from moving to Texas with their daughter, Sunny. James and Bullock were granted full guardianship of the girl in 2009 after Lindemulder was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder is due to face off with James in a court in Orange County, California on Monday, July 12.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked