Jesse James' New Texas Mansion Revealed
Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James will live in luxury when he moves to Texas - he's snapped up a new mansion for $1.98 million (1.32 million pound sterling). The reality TV star, who was dumped by the Oscar winner when his infidelities were exposed in the press in March, recently revealed plans to relocate from California to Austin to be closer to Bullock and their newly adopted son Louis, in a bid to forge a relationship with the tot.
And James has now secured a spacious new property to call home - he's bought a nine-bedroom, seven-bathroom house which boasts a home gym, several swimming pools, a private movie theatre and a six-car garage, reports TMZ.com. The site additionally has the pictures of the mega-mansion.
News of James' property purchase won't be welcomed by his second ex-wife Janine Lindemulder - she is taking legal action against the reality TV star to stop him from moving to Texas with their daughter, Sunny. James and Bullock were granted full guardianship of the girl in 2009 after Lindemulder was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder is due to face off with James in a court in Orange County, California on Monday, July 12.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal