Jesse James' New Texas Mansion Revealed
Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James will live in luxury when he moves to Texas - he's snapped up a new mansion for $1.98 million (1.32 million pound sterling). The reality TV star, who was dumped by the Oscar winner when his infidelities were exposed in the press in March, recently revealed plans to relocate from California to Austin to be closer to Bullock and their newly adopted son Louis, in a bid to forge a relationship with the tot.
And James has now secured a spacious new property to call home - he's bought a nine-bedroom, seven-bathroom house which boasts a home gym, several swimming pools, a private movie theatre and a six-car garage, reports TMZ.com. The site additionally has the pictures of the mega-mansion.
News of James' property purchase won't be welcomed by his second ex-wife Janine Lindemulder - she is taking legal action against the reality TV star to stop him from moving to Texas with their daughter, Sunny. James and Bullock were granted full guardianship of the girl in 2009 after Lindemulder was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder is due to face off with James in a court in Orange County, California on Monday, July 12.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle