Jesse James' New Texas Mansion Revealed
Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James will live in luxury when he moves to Texas - he's snapped up a new mansion for $1.98 million (1.32 million pound sterling). The reality TV star, who was dumped by the Oscar winner when his infidelities were exposed in the press in March, recently revealed plans to relocate from California to Austin to be closer to Bullock and their newly adopted son Louis, in a bid to forge a relationship with the tot.
And James has now secured a spacious new property to call home - he's bought a nine-bedroom, seven-bathroom house which boasts a home gym, several swimming pools, a private movie theatre and a six-car garage, reports TMZ.com. The site additionally has the pictures of the mega-mansion.
News of James' property purchase won't be welcomed by his second ex-wife Janine Lindemulder - she is taking legal action against the reality TV star to stop him from moving to Texas with their daughter, Sunny. James and Bullock were granted full guardianship of the girl in 2009 after Lindemulder was sentenced to six months in jail for tax evasion.
Porn star Lindemulder is due to face off with James in a court in Orange County, California on Monday, July 12.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'