Tom Jones Receives Apology for 'Sick Joke' Remark
Crooner Tom Jones has received an apology from a record label boss over a leaked email which described his spiritual new album as a "sick joke". The veteran star signed a multi-million dollar contract with Island Records last October and is set to release his latest disc, "Praise & Blame", at the end of this month.
An email from Island's vice president David Sharpe to his colleagues at the company revealed he was thoroughly unimpressed with the new tracks - he slammed Jones' sound and told co-workers to "pull back this project immediately or get my money back".
But Sharpe has since apologized to Jones for the comments. The "It's Not Unusual" hitmaker tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph newspaper, "They've apologized. They can't apologize enough."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!