Martin Lawrence Married His Daughters' Mom
Comedian Martin Lawrence has wed his longtime girlfriend in a low-key ceremony at his Beverly Hills home. The "Big Momma's House" star, 45, exchanged vows with Shamicka Gibbs, 35, on Saturday, July 10 in front of 120 guests, including his close pals Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy, reports People.com.
The couple's two daughters, Amara, nine, and seven-year-old Iyana, served as flower girls in the Christian ceremony, along with Lawrence's 14-year-old child Jasmine, from his first marriage to Patricia Southall.
Lawrence and Gibbs join the three other celebrity couples which wed on Saturday - singer Carrie Underwood and ice hockey player Mike Fisher, actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and basketball star Carmelo Anthony and former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez all tied the knot on the same day.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'