Martin Lawrence Married His Daughters' Mom
Comedian Martin Lawrence has wed his longtime girlfriend in a low-key ceremony at his Beverly Hills home. The "Big Momma's House" star, 45, exchanged vows with Shamicka Gibbs, 35, on Saturday, July 10 in front of 120 guests, including his close pals Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy, reports People.com.
The couple's two daughters, Amara, nine, and seven-year-old Iyana, served as flower girls in the Christian ceremony, along with Lawrence's 14-year-old child Jasmine, from his first marriage to Patricia Southall.
Lawrence and Gibbs join the three other celebrity couples which wed on Saturday - singer Carrie Underwood and ice hockey player Mike Fisher, actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and basketball star Carmelo Anthony and former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez all tied the knot on the same day.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding