Martin Lawrence Married His Daughters' Mom
Comedian Martin Lawrence has wed his longtime girlfriend in a low-key ceremony at his Beverly Hills home. The "Big Momma's House" star, 45, exchanged vows with Shamicka Gibbs, 35, on Saturday, July 10 in front of 120 guests, including his close pals Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy, reports People.com.
The couple's two daughters, Amara, nine, and seven-year-old Iyana, served as flower girls in the Christian ceremony, along with Lawrence's 14-year-old child Jasmine, from his first marriage to Patricia Southall.
Lawrence and Gibbs join the three other celebrity couples which wed on Saturday - singer Carrie Underwood and ice hockey player Mike Fisher, actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and basketball star Carmelo Anthony and former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez all tied the knot on the same day.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis