Martin Lawrence Married His Daughters' Mom
Comedian Martin Lawrence has wed his longtime girlfriend in a low-key ceremony at his Beverly Hills home. The "Big Momma's House" star, 45, exchanged vows with Shamicka Gibbs, 35, on Saturday, July 10 in front of 120 guests, including his close pals Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy, reports People.com.
The couple's two daughters, Amara, nine, and seven-year-old Iyana, served as flower girls in the Christian ceremony, along with Lawrence's 14-year-old child Jasmine, from his first marriage to Patricia Southall.
Lawrence and Gibbs join the three other celebrity couples which wed on Saturday - singer Carrie Underwood and ice hockey player Mike Fisher, actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and basketball star Carmelo Anthony and former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez all tied the knot on the same day.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards