Martin Lawrence Married His Daughters' Mom
Comedian Martin Lawrence has wed his longtime girlfriend in a low-key ceremony at his Beverly Hills home. The "Big Momma's House" star, 45, exchanged vows with Shamicka Gibbs, 35, on Saturday, July 10 in front of 120 guests, including his close pals Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy, reports People.com.
The couple's two daughters, Amara, nine, and seven-year-old Iyana, served as flower girls in the Christian ceremony, along with Lawrence's 14-year-old child Jasmine, from his first marriage to Patricia Southall.
Lawrence and Gibbs join the three other celebrity couples which wed on Saturday - singer Carrie Underwood and ice hockey player Mike Fisher, actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, and basketball star Carmelo Anthony and former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez all tied the knot on the same day.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman