The Beatles' Fans Furious After Lady GaGa Played John Lennon's Piano
John Lennon's son Sean has been blasted by fans of The Beatles star for allowing Lady GaGa to play the musician's iconic piano. Lennon and Yoko Ono's son posted a snap on Twitter.com of the "Poker Face" hitmaker playing the instrument, but he faced a barrage of criticism from fans of his father.
Sean defended his decision to allow the pop sensation to use the piano - insisting his followers shouldn't be "so judgemental". In a series of posts on the microblogging site, he writes: "Pianos are meant to be played. Why is everyone so uptight?"
"What should we do, lock it away in a dusty room? So judgemental... Come on, lighten up... life's too short, there're enough real problems in the world. Firstly, he gave that piano to my mother for her birthday, it is hers, secondly, he was not uptight the way you seem to be."
GaGa is a huge fan of the Beatles legend - she once confessed she would have fought Ono for Lennon's love if she was alive in the 1960s.
More Lady GaGa News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split