Kelly Rutherford's Divorce to Daniel Giersch Has Been Made Official
"Gossip Girl" star Kelly Rutherford's nightmare divorce battle is over - her split from ex-beau Daniel Giersch has been made official. The actress filed for divorce from the German businessman in December 2008 while she was pregnant with their second child, and the couple subsequently became embroiled in a custody fight over their two kids.
The war turned nasty when Rutherford accused Giersch of making threats and trailing her, her mother and nanny, and took out a temporary restraining order against her ex. But the star can now move on - she was deemed a single woman on June 6 and had her surname officially changed back to Rutherford from Giersch, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com.
Rutherford married Giersch, her second husband, in August 2006.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation