Kelly Rutherford's Divorce to Daniel Giersch Has Been Made Official
"Gossip Girl" star Kelly Rutherford's nightmare divorce battle is over - her split from ex-beau Daniel Giersch has been made official. The actress filed for divorce from the German businessman in December 2008 while she was pregnant with their second child, and the couple subsequently became embroiled in a custody fight over their two kids.
The war turned nasty when Rutherford accused Giersch of making threats and trailing her, her mother and nanny, and took out a temporary restraining order against her ex. But the star can now move on - she was deemed a single woman on June 6 and had her surname officially changed back to Rutherford from Giersch, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com.
Rutherford married Giersch, her second husband, in August 2006.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3