Kelly Rutherford's Divorce to Daniel Giersch Has Been Made Official
"Gossip Girl" star Kelly Rutherford's nightmare divorce battle is over - her split from ex-beau Daniel Giersch has been made official. The actress filed for divorce from the German businessman in December 2008 while she was pregnant with their second child, and the couple subsequently became embroiled in a custody fight over their two kids.
The war turned nasty when Rutherford accused Giersch of making threats and trailing her, her mother and nanny, and took out a temporary restraining order against her ex. But the star can now move on - she was deemed a single woman on June 6 and had her surname officially changed back to Rutherford from Giersch, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com.
Rutherford married Giersch, her second husband, in August 2006.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap