Kelly Rutherford's Divorce to Daniel Giersch Has Been Made Official
"Gossip Girl" star Kelly Rutherford's nightmare divorce battle is over - her split from ex-beau Daniel Giersch has been made official. The actress filed for divorce from the German businessman in December 2008 while she was pregnant with their second child, and the couple subsequently became embroiled in a custody fight over their two kids.
The war turned nasty when Rutherford accused Giersch of making threats and trailing her, her mother and nanny, and took out a temporary restraining order against her ex. But the star can now move on - she was deemed a single woman on June 6 and had her surname officially changed back to Rutherford from Giersch, according to legal documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ.com.
Rutherford married Giersch, her second husband, in August 2006.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns