Lindsay Lohan Urged to Give Up Smoking Before Going to Jail
Friends are urging Lindsay Lohan to stamp out her tobacco habit before she heads behind bars - because smoking is banned in the prison where she'll serve time, according to reports. The actress is due to surrender to authorities on July 20 to begin her 90-day sentence at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
The all-female prison, where Paris Hilton was locked up in 2007, has a zero tolerance no-smoking policy - a rule Lohan is expected to struggle with. An unnamed pal of the star tells TMZ.com, "(Lohan is) a serious chain-smoker. The first thing she does when she wakes up is light a cigarette."
"I'm honestly scared for (Lohan)... I don't think she's gone a day without smoking in years. This isn't something she can stop overnight. It's a serious condition." Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'