Lindsay Lohan Urged to Give Up Smoking Before Going to Jail
Friends are urging Lindsay Lohan to stamp out her tobacco habit before she heads behind bars - because smoking is banned in the prison where she'll serve time, according to reports. The actress is due to surrender to authorities on July 20 to begin her 90-day sentence at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
The all-female prison, where Paris Hilton was locked up in 2007, has a zero tolerance no-smoking policy - a rule Lohan is expected to struggle with. An unnamed pal of the star tells TMZ.com, "(Lohan is) a serious chain-smoker. The first thing she does when she wakes up is light a cigarette."
"I'm honestly scared for (Lohan)... I don't think she's gone a day without smoking in years. This isn't something she can stop overnight. It's a serious condition." Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'