Lindsay Lohan Urged to Give Up Smoking Before Going to Jail
Friends are urging Lindsay Lohan to stamp out her tobacco habit before she heads behind bars - because smoking is banned in the prison where she'll serve time, according to reports. The actress is due to surrender to authorities on July 20 to begin her 90-day sentence at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
The all-female prison, where Paris Hilton was locked up in 2007, has a zero tolerance no-smoking policy - a rule Lohan is expected to struggle with. An unnamed pal of the star tells TMZ.com, "(Lohan is) a serious chain-smoker. The first thing she does when she wakes up is light a cigarette."
"I'm honestly scared for (Lohan)... I don't think she's gone a day without smoking in years. This isn't something she can stop overnight. It's a serious condition." Lohan was sentenced to serve 90 days behind bars for violating the terms of her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!