Susan Boyle Has No Idea What She's Worth
Overnight sensation Susan Boyle has no idea how much money she's making and insists she's struggling to come to terms with the idea she's a multimillionaire. The modest Scot shot to stardom in 2009 after performing on British talent show "Britain's Got Talent", and she has since sold in excess of 10 million albums to become one of the biggest selling artists of the past decade.
But, as the cash starts tumbling in, Boyle admits she has no idea what she's worth. In a new TV interview with Piers Morgan, the talent show judge who helped Boyle get her big break, the singer says, "I've never asked (my accountants)."
And when Morgan recalled a story that she recently received a cheque for $7 million, Boyle joked, "That's a lot of cash, a lot of sweeties... Somebody told me I did (make that). It hasn't sunk in yet... It's handy to pay the bills." Boyle admits she is enjoying sharing her new-found wealth, saying "I like to help other people... I like to give others a chance."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China