Susan Boyle Has No Idea What She's Worth
Overnight sensation Susan Boyle has no idea how much money she's making and insists she's struggling to come to terms with the idea she's a multimillionaire. The modest Scot shot to stardom in 2009 after performing on British talent show "Britain's Got Talent", and she has since sold in excess of 10 million albums to become one of the biggest selling artists of the past decade.
But, as the cash starts tumbling in, Boyle admits she has no idea what she's worth. In a new TV interview with Piers Morgan, the talent show judge who helped Boyle get her big break, the singer says, "I've never asked (my accountants)."
And when Morgan recalled a story that she recently received a cheque for $7 million, Boyle joked, "That's a lot of cash, a lot of sweeties... Somebody told me I did (make that). It hasn't sunk in yet... It's handy to pay the bills." Boyle admits she is enjoying sharing her new-found wealth, saying "I like to help other people... I like to give others a chance."
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media