Susan Boyle Has No Idea What She's Worth
Overnight sensation Susan Boyle has no idea how much money she's making and insists she's struggling to come to terms with the idea she's a multimillionaire. The modest Scot shot to stardom in 2009 after performing on British talent show "Britain's Got Talent", and she has since sold in excess of 10 million albums to become one of the biggest selling artists of the past decade.
But, as the cash starts tumbling in, Boyle admits she has no idea what she's worth. In a new TV interview with Piers Morgan, the talent show judge who helped Boyle get her big break, the singer says, "I've never asked (my accountants)."
And when Morgan recalled a story that she recently received a cheque for $7 million, Boyle joked, "That's a lot of cash, a lot of sweeties... Somebody told me I did (make that). It hasn't sunk in yet... It's handy to pay the bills." Boyle admits she is enjoying sharing her new-found wealth, saying "I like to help other people... I like to give others a chance."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?