Susan Boyle Has No Idea What She's Worth
Overnight sensation Susan Boyle has no idea how much money she's making and insists she's struggling to come to terms with the idea she's a multimillionaire. The modest Scot shot to stardom in 2009 after performing on British talent show "Britain's Got Talent", and she has since sold in excess of 10 million albums to become one of the biggest selling artists of the past decade.
But, as the cash starts tumbling in, Boyle admits she has no idea what she's worth. In a new TV interview with Piers Morgan, the talent show judge who helped Boyle get her big break, the singer says, "I've never asked (my accountants)."
And when Morgan recalled a story that she recently received a cheque for $7 million, Boyle joked, "That's a lot of cash, a lot of sweeties... Somebody told me I did (make that). It hasn't sunk in yet... It's handy to pay the bills." Boyle admits she is enjoying sharing her new-found wealth, saying "I like to help other people... I like to give others a chance."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame