Charlie Sheen's Court Hearing Postponed Again Until August
Jail-bound actor Charlie Sheen has been granted an extra few weeks of freedom before he has to turn himself into authorities - the next hearing in his assault case has been postponed until August. The "Two and a Half Men" star was originally expected to start a 30-day sentence at Pitkin County Jail in Colorado on June 7, but issues regarding his plea deal prompted officials to stall the case, stemming from a 2009 Christmas Day fight with wife Brooke Mueller.
It was continued to July 12. And now Sheen has learned he will have to wait a little longer before he can start his jail spell - Monday's, July 12 court date has been rescheduled for August 2, according to TMZ.
The site reports lawyers for both parties are still struggling to work out the finer details of the plea agreement. Sheen, who was due to return to work on his hit sitcom on August 3, will allegedly enter a no contest plea to a charge of third degree assault when he appears before a court in August.
The wait will not be welcomed by Sheen - he wants to serve his time. Shortly after the case was continued in June he said, "I wouldn't mind getting the thing done and getting it behind me."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby