Admiring Women's Curves, Usher Wants to Design Lingerie
R&B singer Usher is so obsessed with sexy women's underwear, he wants to design his own lingerie line for female fans. The "OMG" hitmaker is fascinated by lacy undergarments and indulges his fetish by purchasing bras and corsets from top luxury brands for his girlfriends.
But the star admits he has his own style ideas and would love to create a range of lingerie with his pal Tamara Mellon, who runs the fashion label Jimmy Choo. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I love a woman's curves, her shape, particularly nude. I really do enjoy that. And you should know that I'm a fan of lingerie, I mean more than most men. Kiki De Montparnasse and Agent Provocateur - I know all the names. (An ideal woman) naked under a trench coat except for some Cosabella underwear and Jimmy Choo shoes. Tamara Mellon is a friend of mine and I keep telling her we have to do something cool together, like design a lingerie line though Jimmy Choo."
Usher certainly has the experience to launch such a venture - he designed the monogrammed boxer shorts he wore on a ladies-only tour.
More Usher News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!