Admiring Women's Curves, Usher Wants to Design Lingerie
R&B singer Usher is so obsessed with sexy women's underwear, he wants to design his own lingerie line for female fans. The "OMG" hitmaker is fascinated by lacy undergarments and indulges his fetish by purchasing bras and corsets from top luxury brands for his girlfriends.
But the star admits he has his own style ideas and would love to create a range of lingerie with his pal Tamara Mellon, who runs the fashion label Jimmy Choo. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I love a woman's curves, her shape, particularly nude. I really do enjoy that. And you should know that I'm a fan of lingerie, I mean more than most men. Kiki De Montparnasse and Agent Provocateur - I know all the names. (An ideal woman) naked under a trench coat except for some Cosabella underwear and Jimmy Choo shoes. Tamara Mellon is a friend of mine and I keep telling her we have to do something cool together, like design a lingerie line though Jimmy Choo."
Usher certainly has the experience to launch such a venture - he designed the monogrammed boxer shorts he wore on a ladies-only tour.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry