Admiring Women's Curves, Usher Wants to Design Lingerie
R&B singer Usher is so obsessed with sexy women's underwear, he wants to design his own lingerie line for female fans. The "OMG" hitmaker is fascinated by lacy undergarments and indulges his fetish by purchasing bras and corsets from top luxury brands for his girlfriends.
But the star admits he has his own style ideas and would love to create a range of lingerie with his pal Tamara Mellon, who runs the fashion label Jimmy Choo. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I love a woman's curves, her shape, particularly nude. I really do enjoy that. And you should know that I'm a fan of lingerie, I mean more than most men. Kiki De Montparnasse and Agent Provocateur - I know all the names. (An ideal woman) naked under a trench coat except for some Cosabella underwear and Jimmy Choo shoes. Tamara Mellon is a friend of mine and I keep telling her we have to do something cool together, like design a lingerie line though Jimmy Choo."
Usher certainly has the experience to launch such a venture - he designed the monogrammed boxer shorts he wore on a ladies-only tour.
More Usher News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet