Admiring Women's Curves, Usher Wants to Design Lingerie
R&B singer Usher is so obsessed with sexy women's underwear, he wants to design his own lingerie line for female fans. The "OMG" hitmaker is fascinated by lacy undergarments and indulges his fetish by purchasing bras and corsets from top luxury brands for his girlfriends.
But the star admits he has his own style ideas and would love to create a range of lingerie with his pal Tamara Mellon, who runs the fashion label Jimmy Choo. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I love a woman's curves, her shape, particularly nude. I really do enjoy that. And you should know that I'm a fan of lingerie, I mean more than most men. Kiki De Montparnasse and Agent Provocateur - I know all the names. (An ideal woman) naked under a trench coat except for some Cosabella underwear and Jimmy Choo shoes. Tamara Mellon is a friend of mine and I keep telling her we have to do something cool together, like design a lingerie line though Jimmy Choo."
Usher certainly has the experience to launch such a venture - he designed the monogrammed boxer shorts he wore on a ladies-only tour.
More Usher News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz