Admiring Women's Curves, Usher Wants to Design Lingerie
R&B singer Usher is so obsessed with sexy women's underwear, he wants to design his own lingerie line for female fans. The "OMG" hitmaker is fascinated by lacy undergarments and indulges his fetish by purchasing bras and corsets from top luxury brands for his girlfriends.
But the star admits he has his own style ideas and would love to create a range of lingerie with his pal Tamara Mellon, who runs the fashion label Jimmy Choo. He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I love a woman's curves, her shape, particularly nude. I really do enjoy that. And you should know that I'm a fan of lingerie, I mean more than most men. Kiki De Montparnasse and Agent Provocateur - I know all the names. (An ideal woman) naked under a trench coat except for some Cosabella underwear and Jimmy Choo shoes. Tamara Mellon is a friend of mine and I keep telling her we have to do something cool together, like design a lingerie line though Jimmy Choo."
Usher certainly has the experience to launch such a venture - he designed the monogrammed boxer shorts he wore on a ladies-only tour.
More Usher News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert