Juliette Lewis Afraid of Not Finding True Love
Actress-turned-rocker Juliette Lewis is terrified she'll never find true love - because her hectic career prevents her from dating. The "Natural Born Killers" star previously romanced Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, before marrying and divorcing professional skateboarder Steve Berra.
And Lewis admits she worries she'll never settle down again - because she's too busy with Hollywood movies and touring the world with her band.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "(My greatest fear) is the fear that the love of my life - whoever he is - will never find me. I was (in a recent relationship) but it was pointless because he lives across the sea. He's a nice, strange, wild English boy, a songwriter. But it's just... the distance... I'm really, really busy at the moment. I'm touring this summer and I've been filming two comedies."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio