Juliette Lewis Afraid of Not Finding True Love
Actress-turned-rocker Juliette Lewis is terrified she'll never find true love - because her hectic career prevents her from dating. The "Natural Born Killers" star previously romanced Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, before marrying and divorcing professional skateboarder Steve Berra.
And Lewis admits she worries she'll never settle down again - because she's too busy with Hollywood movies and touring the world with her band.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "(My greatest fear) is the fear that the love of my life - whoever he is - will never find me. I was (in a recent relationship) but it was pointless because he lives across the sea. He's a nice, strange, wild English boy, a songwriter. But it's just... the distance... I'm really, really busy at the moment. I'm touring this summer and I've been filming two comedies."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik