Juliette Lewis Afraid of Not Finding True Love
Actress-turned-rocker Juliette Lewis is terrified she'll never find true love - because her hectic career prevents her from dating. The "Natural Born Killers" star previously romanced Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, before marrying and divorcing professional skateboarder Steve Berra.
And Lewis admits she worries she'll never settle down again - because she's too busy with Hollywood movies and touring the world with her band.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "(My greatest fear) is the fear that the love of my life - whoever he is - will never find me. I was (in a recent relationship) but it was pointless because he lives across the sea. He's a nice, strange, wild English boy, a songwriter. But it's just... the distance... I'm really, really busy at the moment. I'm touring this summer and I've been filming two comedies."
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels