Juliette Lewis Afraid of Not Finding True Love
Actress-turned-rocker Juliette Lewis is terrified she'll never find true love - because her hectic career prevents her from dating. The "Natural Born Killers" star previously romanced Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, before marrying and divorcing professional skateboarder Steve Berra.
And Lewis admits she worries she'll never settle down again - because she's too busy with Hollywood movies and touring the world with her band.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "(My greatest fear) is the fear that the love of my life - whoever he is - will never find me. I was (in a recent relationship) but it was pointless because he lives across the sea. He's a nice, strange, wild English boy, a songwriter. But it's just... the distance... I'm really, really busy at the moment. I'm touring this summer and I've been filming two comedies."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7