Juliette Lewis Afraid of Not Finding True Love
Actress-turned-rocker Juliette Lewis is terrified she'll never find true love - because her hectic career prevents her from dating. The "Natural Born Killers" star previously romanced Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, before marrying and divorcing professional skateboarder Steve Berra.
And Lewis admits she worries she'll never settle down again - because she's too busy with Hollywood movies and touring the world with her band.
She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "(My greatest fear) is the fear that the love of my life - whoever he is - will never find me. I was (in a recent relationship) but it was pointless because he lives across the sea. He's a nice, strange, wild English boy, a songwriter. But it's just... the distance... I'm really, really busy at the moment. I'm touring this summer and I've been filming two comedies."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage