Lady GaGa Allegedly Reunites With Ex-Beau Luc Carl
Lady GaGa has rekindled her romance with her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl, according to a U.S. report. The "Poker Face" hitmaker split up with heavy metal drummer Carl several years ago but she has recently spoken of her love for her former beau, who she credits with aiding her success.
Last month she said, "I wouldn't have been as successful without him. I've never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me."
Now Gaga appears to have gone back to her former lover - she has started dating the musician again, reports People. A source tells the publication, "GaGa's first album is entirely about their relationship and her latest song, 'You and I,' is about how they got back together. They've been in love for a while."
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars