Lady GaGa Allegedly Reunites With Ex-Beau Luc Carl
Lady GaGa has rekindled her romance with her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl, according to a U.S. report. The "Poker Face" hitmaker split up with heavy metal drummer Carl several years ago but she has recently spoken of her love for her former beau, who she credits with aiding her success.
Last month she said, "I wouldn't have been as successful without him. I've never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me."
Now Gaga appears to have gone back to her former lover - she has started dating the musician again, reports People. A source tells the publication, "GaGa's first album is entirely about their relationship and her latest song, 'You and I,' is about how they got back together. They've been in love for a while."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women