Lady GaGa Allegedly Reunites With Ex-Beau Luc Carl
Lady GaGa has rekindled her romance with her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl, according to a U.S. report. The "Poker Face" hitmaker split up with heavy metal drummer Carl several years ago but she has recently spoken of her love for her former beau, who she credits with aiding her success.
Last month she said, "I wouldn't have been as successful without him. I've never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me."
Now Gaga appears to have gone back to her former lover - she has started dating the musician again, reports People. A source tells the publication, "GaGa's first album is entirely about their relationship and her latest song, 'You and I,' is about how they got back together. They've been in love for a while."
More Lady GaGa News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy