Lady GaGa Allegedly Reunites With Ex-Beau Luc Carl
Lady GaGa has rekindled her romance with her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl, according to a U.S. report. The "Poker Face" hitmaker split up with heavy metal drummer Carl several years ago but she has recently spoken of her love for her former beau, who she credits with aiding her success.
Last month she said, "I wouldn't have been as successful without him. I've never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me."
Now Gaga appears to have gone back to her former lover - she has started dating the musician again, reports People. A source tells the publication, "GaGa's first album is entirely about their relationship and her latest song, 'You and I,' is about how they got back together. They've been in love for a while."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri