Lady GaGa Allegedly Reunites With Ex-Beau Luc Carl
Lady GaGa has rekindled her romance with her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl, according to a U.S. report. The "Poker Face" hitmaker split up with heavy metal drummer Carl several years ago but she has recently spoken of her love for her former beau, who she credits with aiding her success.
Last month she said, "I wouldn't have been as successful without him. I've never really loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him. That relationship really shaped me."
Now Gaga appears to have gone back to her former lover - she has started dating the musician again, reports People. A source tells the publication, "GaGa's first album is entirely about their relationship and her latest song, 'You and I,' is about how they got back together. They've been in love for a while."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'