Kim Kardashian Denies Ashton Kutcher Has Crush on Her
Socialite Kim Kardashian is adamant she would never steal another woman's man amid rumors Demi Moore's husband Ashton Kutcher has a crush on her. The reality TV star was fuming when she heard gossip that the "Just Married" actor secretly fancies her, insisting the reports are "not true".
And she blasted critics who implied her fallout with Moore on Twitter.com earlier this year was fueled by the "Ghost" star's jealousy. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I heard a rumor that Ashton Kutcher had a crush on me and Demi was jealous. Not true. I've worked with Ashton and every time Demi's been so sweet to me."
"Maybe people saw us Tweeting about a cause that's close to her heart and assumed there was an issue - because, of course, girls can't just have strong opinions about a subject, there has to be some animosity! So they bring a guy, in this case Ashton, into it. It annoys me - it could have nothing to do with a guy! I'd never steal another woman's man. I'm a girl's girl - I have sisters and I'd never fight over a guy with a girl."
"I'm single but I don't see myself as a vixen who'd steal someone's man. It's not who I am. I'm all about empowering women." Kardashian and Moore famously argued on Twitter earlier this year after the actress objected to the reality star's use of the word 'pimp'.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations