John C. McGinley Celebrates the Coming of Second Daughter
Former "Scrubs" star John C. McGinley is celebrating after his wife Nichole gave birth to their second daughter this week. The couple welcomed little Kate Aleena in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 8. She weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.8 kilograms), according to People.com.
McGinley and his wife already have a daughter, two year old Billie Grace, and the actor also has a 12-year-old son, Max, from his previous marriage to Lauren Lambert. McGinley paid tribute to his wife following the birth, telling People.com: "While bringing Kate into this world, Nichole's grace and strength was the stuff of heroes. It was truly a miraculous delivery to witness and celebrate!" Wife Nichole adds, "We are all soaking up the joy and marvelling in her beauty."
The family is now back home in Malibu, California.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music