John C. McGinley Celebrates the Coming of Second Daughter
Former "Scrubs" star John C. McGinley is celebrating after his wife Nichole gave birth to their second daughter this week. The couple welcomed little Kate Aleena in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 8. She weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.8 kilograms), according to People.com.
McGinley and his wife already have a daughter, two year old Billie Grace, and the actor also has a 12-year-old son, Max, from his previous marriage to Lauren Lambert. McGinley paid tribute to his wife following the birth, telling People.com: "While bringing Kate into this world, Nichole's grace and strength was the stuff of heroes. It was truly a miraculous delivery to witness and celebrate!" Wife Nichole adds, "We are all soaking up the joy and marvelling in her beauty."
The family is now back home in Malibu, California.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked