John C. McGinley Celebrates the Coming of Second Daughter
Former "Scrubs" star John C. McGinley is celebrating after his wife Nichole gave birth to their second daughter this week. The couple welcomed little Kate Aleena in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 8. She weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.8 kilograms), according to People.com.
McGinley and his wife already have a daughter, two year old Billie Grace, and the actor also has a 12-year-old son, Max, from his previous marriage to Lauren Lambert. McGinley paid tribute to his wife following the birth, telling People.com: "While bringing Kate into this world, Nichole's grace and strength was the stuff of heroes. It was truly a miraculous delivery to witness and celebrate!" Wife Nichole adds, "We are all soaking up the joy and marvelling in her beauty."
The family is now back home in Malibu, California.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'