John C. McGinley Celebrates the Coming of Second Daughter
Former "Scrubs" star John C. McGinley is celebrating after his wife Nichole gave birth to their second daughter this week. The couple welcomed little Kate Aleena in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 8. She weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.8 kilograms), according to People.com.
McGinley and his wife already have a daughter, two year old Billie Grace, and the actor also has a 12-year-old son, Max, from his previous marriage to Lauren Lambert. McGinley paid tribute to his wife following the birth, telling People.com: "While bringing Kate into this world, Nichole's grace and strength was the stuff of heroes. It was truly a miraculous delivery to witness and celebrate!" Wife Nichole adds, "We are all soaking up the joy and marvelling in her beauty."
The family is now back home in Malibu, California.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set