John C. McGinley Celebrates the Coming of Second Daughter
Former "Scrubs" star John C. McGinley is celebrating after his wife Nichole gave birth to their second daughter this week. The couple welcomed little Kate Aleena in Los Angeles on Thursday, July 8. She weighed in at six pounds, two ounces (2.8 kilograms), according to People.com.
McGinley and his wife already have a daughter, two year old Billie Grace, and the actor also has a 12-year-old son, Max, from his previous marriage to Lauren Lambert. McGinley paid tribute to his wife following the birth, telling People.com: "While bringing Kate into this world, Nichole's grace and strength was the stuff of heroes. It was truly a miraculous delivery to witness and celebrate!" Wife Nichole adds, "We are all soaking up the joy and marvelling in her beauty."
The family is now back home in Malibu, California.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC