Sophie Monk Tells on Cheating Ex-Boyfriend
Actress Sophie Monk stunned radio listeners in Australia after outing an ex-boyfriend as a love cheat during an on-air interview. The "Date Movie" star was chatting on Sydney's 2DayFM breakfast show on Thursday, July 8 when she alleged she had caught her ex-boyfriend, plastic surgeon John Diaz, in bed with another woman earlier this year.
The blonde recalled how she began shaking and stormed out of his home but turned back to confront Diaz and his lover - and later got her revenge by pouring coffee over his car. Speaking from Los Angeles, she told host Kyle Sandilands: "I rock up in the morning with a coffee and presents and he had a present there - a chick."
"I walked back in and went, 'What's going on?' and actually had a conversation. I spoke to the girl. She was in shock. I didn't know her. She was innocent. (Then) I spill coffee on his car very strategically."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth