Sophie Monk Tells on Cheating Ex-Boyfriend
Actress Sophie Monk stunned radio listeners in Australia after outing an ex-boyfriend as a love cheat during an on-air interview. The "Date Movie" star was chatting on Sydney's 2DayFM breakfast show on Thursday, July 8 when she alleged she had caught her ex-boyfriend, plastic surgeon John Diaz, in bed with another woman earlier this year.
The blonde recalled how she began shaking and stormed out of his home but turned back to confront Diaz and his lover - and later got her revenge by pouring coffee over his car. Speaking from Los Angeles, she told host Kyle Sandilands: "I rock up in the morning with a coffee and presents and he had a present there - a chick."
"I walked back in and went, 'What's going on?' and actually had a conversation. I spoke to the girl. She was in shock. I didn't know her. She was innocent. (Then) I spill coffee on his car very strategically."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding