Sophie Monk Tells on Cheating Ex-Boyfriend
Actress Sophie Monk stunned radio listeners in Australia after outing an ex-boyfriend as a love cheat during an on-air interview. The "Date Movie" star was chatting on Sydney's 2DayFM breakfast show on Thursday, July 8 when she alleged she had caught her ex-boyfriend, plastic surgeon John Diaz, in bed with another woman earlier this year.
The blonde recalled how she began shaking and stormed out of his home but turned back to confront Diaz and his lover - and later got her revenge by pouring coffee over his car. Speaking from Los Angeles, she told host Kyle Sandilands: "I rock up in the morning with a coffee and presents and he had a present there - a chick."
"I walked back in and went, 'What's going on?' and actually had a conversation. I spoke to the girl. She was in shock. I didn't know her. She was innocent. (Then) I spill coffee on his car very strategically."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign