Sophie Monk Tells on Cheating Ex-Boyfriend
Actress Sophie Monk stunned radio listeners in Australia after outing an ex-boyfriend as a love cheat during an on-air interview. The "Date Movie" star was chatting on Sydney's 2DayFM breakfast show on Thursday, July 8 when she alleged she had caught her ex-boyfriend, plastic surgeon John Diaz, in bed with another woman earlier this year.
The blonde recalled how she began shaking and stormed out of his home but turned back to confront Diaz and his lover - and later got her revenge by pouring coffee over his car. Speaking from Los Angeles, she told host Kyle Sandilands: "I rock up in the morning with a coffee and presents and he had a present there - a chick."
"I walked back in and went, 'What's going on?' and actually had a conversation. I spoke to the girl. She was in shock. I didn't know her. She was innocent. (Then) I spill coffee on his car very strategically."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?