Sophie Monk Tells on Cheating Ex-Boyfriend
Actress Sophie Monk stunned radio listeners in Australia after outing an ex-boyfriend as a love cheat during an on-air interview. The "Date Movie" star was chatting on Sydney's 2DayFM breakfast show on Thursday, July 8 when she alleged she had caught her ex-boyfriend, plastic surgeon John Diaz, in bed with another woman earlier this year.
The blonde recalled how she began shaking and stormed out of his home but turned back to confront Diaz and his lover - and later got her revenge by pouring coffee over his car. Speaking from Los Angeles, she told host Kyle Sandilands: "I rock up in the morning with a coffee and presents and he had a present there - a chick."
"I walked back in and went, 'What's going on?' and actually had a conversation. I spoke to the girl. She was in shock. I didn't know her. She was innocent. (Then) I spill coffee on his car very strategically."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie