Ben Affleck Withdraws From Poker Tournament
Actor Ben Affleck was forced to pull out of a poker tournament earlier this week because he was suffering from an agonizing migraine. The "Good Will Hunting" star was due to compete at the World Series of Poker 'Ante Up for Africa' event at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, which started on Monday, July 5.
But he had to scrap his entry after falling ill, reports New York Post gossip column PageSix. Affleck tells the publication, "This is the one poker event I go to each year, and I didn't even get to play."
He wasn't the only celebrity taking part in the event - "American Pie" actress Shannon Elizabeth came second in the tournament. She drew $80,000 while professional poker player Phil Gordon drew $129,086.
More Ben Affleck News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer