Leona Lewis' Ex Seeking More Than $2 Million From Her
Leona Lewis' ex-boyfriend is chasing a $2.25 million pay-out following their split last month, according to U.K. reports. The "Bleeding Love" singer, who shot to fame after winning Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor", allegedly broke up with her childhood sweetheart Lou Al-Chamaa after struggling to juggle their romance with her hectic work schedule.
The pair has known each other since they were 10 years old and dated for more than a decade. And according to Britain's The Sun, Al-Chamma wants a huge settlement for aiding the singer's rise to superstardom. The publication reports that despite Lewis offering him their $900,000 London home, he also wants a chunk of her fortune.
A source tells the newspaper, "He believes he has played a huge role in Leona's success. They have been together for more than ten years and he has encouraged her to fulfill her potential. He believes he has the rights of a common-law husband."
"He even filled in her X Factor application form and believes he then played a huge role in her success... He claims he owns a piece of some of her songs and should benefit financially. She has offered him their house in Hackney but he insists that is not enough. It looks like it could get messy."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie