Leona Lewis' Ex Seeking More Than $2 Million From Her
Leona Lewis' ex-boyfriend is chasing a $2.25 million pay-out following their split last month, according to U.K. reports. The "Bleeding Love" singer, who shot to fame after winning Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor", allegedly broke up with her childhood sweetheart Lou Al-Chamaa after struggling to juggle their romance with her hectic work schedule.
The pair has known each other since they were 10 years old and dated for more than a decade. And according to Britain's The Sun, Al-Chamma wants a huge settlement for aiding the singer's rise to superstardom. The publication reports that despite Lewis offering him their $900,000 London home, he also wants a chunk of her fortune.
A source tells the newspaper, "He believes he has played a huge role in Leona's success. They have been together for more than ten years and he has encouraged her to fulfill her potential. He believes he has the rights of a common-law husband."
"He even filled in her X Factor application form and believes he then played a huge role in her success... He claims he owns a piece of some of her songs and should benefit financially. She has offered him their house in Hackney but he insists that is not enough. It looks like it could get messy."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party