Zac Efron NOT Proposing to Vanessa Hudgens
Zac Efron's publicist has been forced to dismiss ongoing rumours the "High School Musical" star is preparing to propose to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and recently they were forced to deny they were househunting for their first home together.
And following online reports Efron had picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage, a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation. The spokesperson tells GossipCop.com, "They are not moving in, getting married or breaking up."
Efron in fact was spotted going out solo in the past few days. On Wednesday, July 7, he was meeting some friends at Pace restaurant in Studio City. The next day, he was visiting Sunset Towers in West Hollywood sans Hudgens.
More Zac Efron News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo