Zac Efron NOT Proposing to Vanessa Hudgens
Zac Efron's publicist has been forced to dismiss ongoing rumours the "High School Musical" star is preparing to propose to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and recently they were forced to deny they were househunting for their first home together.
And following online reports Efron had picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage, a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation. The spokesperson tells GossipCop.com, "They are not moving in, getting married or breaking up."
Efron in fact was spotted going out solo in the past few days. On Wednesday, July 7, he was meeting some friends at Pace restaurant in Studio City. The next day, he was visiting Sunset Towers in West Hollywood sans Hudgens.
More Zac Efron News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS