Zac Efron NOT Proposing to Vanessa Hudgens
Zac Efron's publicist has been forced to dismiss ongoing rumours the "High School Musical" star is preparing to propose to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and recently they were forced to deny they were househunting for their first home together.
And following online reports Efron had picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage, a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation. The spokesperson tells GossipCop.com, "They are not moving in, getting married or breaking up."
Efron in fact was spotted going out solo in the past few days. On Wednesday, July 7, he was meeting some friends at Pace restaurant in Studio City. The next day, he was visiting Sunset Towers in West Hollywood sans Hudgens.
More Zac Efron News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl