Zac Efron NOT Proposing to Vanessa Hudgens
Zac Efron's publicist has been forced to dismiss ongoing rumours the "High School Musical" star is preparing to propose to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and recently they were forced to deny they were househunting for their first home together.
And following online reports Efron had picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage, a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation. The spokesperson tells GossipCop.com, "They are not moving in, getting married or breaking up."
Efron in fact was spotted going out solo in the past few days. On Wednesday, July 7, he was meeting some friends at Pace restaurant in Studio City. The next day, he was visiting Sunset Towers in West Hollywood sans Hudgens.
More Zac Efron News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group