Rihanna's Tour Shortened Following Poor Ticket Sale
Rihanna has been forced to scrap another date on her U.S. tour due to poor ticket sales. The "Umbrella" hitmaker axed the launch show of her Last Girl On Earth Tour with Ke$ha last week. Her tour promoters blamed changes in production for the cancellation.
But the jaunt has been hit hard again - her show at Indiana's Verizon Wireless Music Center on August 3 has been called off, according to ticketing websites. It is believed poor sales figures have forced the move.
The cancellation follows news that America's concert revenues are down in 2010 following a stellar 2009, with the Jonas Brothers and the stars of "American Idol" also scaling down their upcoming tours.
More Rihanna News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending