Rihanna's Tour Shortened Following Poor Ticket Sale
Rihanna has been forced to scrap another date on her U.S. tour due to poor ticket sales. The "Umbrella" hitmaker axed the launch show of her Last Girl On Earth Tour with Ke$ha last week. Her tour promoters blamed changes in production for the cancellation.
But the jaunt has been hit hard again - her show at Indiana's Verizon Wireless Music Center on August 3 has been called off, according to ticketing websites. It is believed poor sales figures have forced the move.
The cancellation follows news that America's concert revenues are down in 2010 following a stellar 2009, with the Jonas Brothers and the stars of "American Idol" also scaling down their upcoming tours.
More Rihanna News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns