Rihanna's Tour Shortened Following Poor Ticket Sale
Rihanna has been forced to scrap another date on her U.S. tour due to poor ticket sales. The "Umbrella" hitmaker axed the launch show of her Last Girl On Earth Tour with Ke$ha last week. Her tour promoters blamed changes in production for the cancellation.
But the jaunt has been hit hard again - her show at Indiana's Verizon Wireless Music Center on August 3 has been called off, according to ticketing websites. It is believed poor sales figures have forced the move.
The cancellation follows news that America's concert revenues are down in 2010 following a stellar 2009, with the Jonas Brothers and the stars of "American Idol" also scaling down their upcoming tours.
More Rihanna News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'