Rihanna's Tour Shortened Following Poor Ticket Sale
Rihanna has been forced to scrap another date on her U.S. tour due to poor ticket sales. The "Umbrella" hitmaker axed the launch show of her Last Girl On Earth Tour with Ke$ha last week. Her tour promoters blamed changes in production for the cancellation.
But the jaunt has been hit hard again - her show at Indiana's Verizon Wireless Music Center on August 3 has been called off, according to ticketing websites. It is believed poor sales figures have forced the move.
The cancellation follows news that America's concert revenues are down in 2010 following a stellar 2009, with the Jonas Brothers and the stars of "American Idol" also scaling down their upcoming tours.
More Rihanna News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'