Rihanna's Tour Shortened Following Poor Ticket Sale
Rihanna has been forced to scrap another date on her U.S. tour due to poor ticket sales. The "Umbrella" hitmaker axed the launch show of her Last Girl On Earth Tour with Ke$ha last week. Her tour promoters blamed changes in production for the cancellation.
But the jaunt has been hit hard again - her show at Indiana's Verizon Wireless Music Center on August 3 has been called off, according to ticketing websites. It is believed poor sales figures have forced the move.
The cancellation follows news that America's concert revenues are down in 2010 following a stellar 2009, with the Jonas Brothers and the stars of "American Idol" also scaling down their upcoming tours.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance