Derek Hough Feels 'Guilty' of Cheryl Cole's Malaria
Derek Hough is convinced singer Cheryl Cole's malaria diagnosis is "all his fault" - because he jetted the star off to Africa, according to the dancer's stepfather. The Girls Aloud beauty has been in hospital since collapsing at the weekend and being diagnosed with the deadly mosquito-borne disease.
The singer's condition has not improved, and her pal Hough feels to blame for her illness because he organized for them to holiday in Tanzania - where Cole is believed to have picked up the disease.
Hough's stepdad Aaron Nelson tells Britain's The Sun, "Derek feels guilty. He is very distressed about all this. He feels he has done this to her. He rang his mom yesterday in tears. Derek feels it's all his fault. He organized the holiday as something wonderful. For it to end up like this is terrible. He feels dreadful. He really loves her."
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale