Derek Hough Feels 'Guilty' of Cheryl Cole's Malaria
Derek Hough is convinced singer Cheryl Cole's malaria diagnosis is "all his fault" - because he jetted the star off to Africa, according to the dancer's stepfather. The Girls Aloud beauty has been in hospital since collapsing at the weekend and being diagnosed with the deadly mosquito-borne disease.
The singer's condition has not improved, and her pal Hough feels to blame for her illness because he organized for them to holiday in Tanzania - where Cole is believed to have picked up the disease.
Hough's stepdad Aaron Nelson tells Britain's The Sun, "Derek feels guilty. He is very distressed about all this. He feels he has done this to her. He rang his mom yesterday in tears. Derek feels it's all his fault. He organized the holiday as something wonderful. For it to end up like this is terrible. He feels dreadful. He really loves her."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub