Derek Hough Feels 'Guilty' of Cheryl Cole's Malaria
Derek Hough is convinced singer Cheryl Cole's malaria diagnosis is "all his fault" - because he jetted the star off to Africa, according to the dancer's stepfather. The Girls Aloud beauty has been in hospital since collapsing at the weekend and being diagnosed with the deadly mosquito-borne disease.
The singer's condition has not improved, and her pal Hough feels to blame for her illness because he organized for them to holiday in Tanzania - where Cole is believed to have picked up the disease.
Hough's stepdad Aaron Nelson tells Britain's The Sun, "Derek feels guilty. He is very distressed about all this. He feels he has done this to her. He rang his mom yesterday in tears. Derek feels it's all his fault. He organized the holiday as something wonderful. For it to end up like this is terrible. He feels dreadful. He really loves her."
More Derek Hough News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son